boo

You'll be missed mipafox, RIP

Well this sucks. 

I always "liked" the guy.  I PM'd him a few times with some questions and he was intelligent, charming and quite witty.  His replies were always courteous and to the point.  Seemed very friendly.  Sad to hear of his passing.  

On 11/4/2017 at 1:25 PM, voyager9 said:

Well, at least we can all be comforted in the knowledge that your conscience is no longer tortured over that decision. 

Condolences to his friends and family, wherever they may be. 

Oh please. Just because I said that after he passed it makes a difference?  If I posted that before he was gone i probably would have gotten 5 likes. 

If anybody is connecting what I wrote as being like “happy” someone is deceased you’re crazy.

everyone is chiming in here what they thought about him.   I put him in ignore. It’s like he just loved causing abrasion.  If people like conflict then fine.  It was just my choice to want to read this board without it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Barms said:

Oh please. Just because I said that after he passed it makes a difference?  If I posted that before he was gone i probably would have gotten 5 likes. 

If anybody is connecting what I wrote as being like “happy” someone is deceased you’re crazy.

everyone is chiming in here what they thought about him.   I put him in ignore. It’s like he just loved causing abrasion.  If people like conflict then fine.  It was just my choice to want to read this board without it.

Regardless of how you felt about the man, somebody died. It isn’t about you. That you had to “ignore” someone for the first time ever is irrelevant. 

33 minutes ago, Barms said:

Regardless of how you felt about the man, somebody died. It isn’t about you. That you had to “ignore” someone for the first time ever is irrelevant. 

• Like 2

Mipafox may have said it best in a PM to me a while back.

"Fuck the haters. I will tell them when they are being losers, and I will support them when they are standing up. Personalities mean nothing to me. You have always been a good guy, for whatever my opinion is worth."

"Fight!" 

Mipa, in his own often twisted way, just wanted us here in the PRNJ to grow a pair and fight for our rights. He had no patience for those who made any excuses. He was a source of knowledge and quite often, some great advice on how to get things done. His heart was in the right place!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Mipafox may have said it best in a PM to me a while back.

"Fuck the haters. I will tell them when they are being losers, and I will support them when they are standing up. Personalities mean nothing to me. You have always been a good guy, for whatever my opinion is worth."

"Fight!" 

Mipa, in his own often twisted way, just wanted us here in the PRNJ to grow a pair and fight for our rights. He had no patience for those who made any excuses. He was a source of knowledge and quite often, some great advice on how to get things done. His heart was in the right place!

Yeah but he moved out of Jersey.

3 hours ago, tattooo said:
5 hours ago, Ray Ray said:
He told us to fight, while he crossed the Delaware and watched.

What's your point ? He had to stay here and endure draconian laws in order to encourage us to fight. For Christ's sake the guy passed away Ray.

We are talking about him AFTER his death, which means he had an impact on not only this forum but the Pennsylvania one has well.  

@mipafox, can you hear me?

• Like 1