Redlines

Good guy with a gun

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05/hero-neighbor-got-his-rifle-shot-at-texas-church-gunman.html

Hate to think if this happened in NJ. Guess they both would be facing multiple charges. Amazing how two states can be so different. Texas AG is calling for more CCW permit holders. While in NJ they are screaming for more gun control.

• Like 1

I think it’s well proven that more gun control does not equal a reduction in violent crime. In my mind, fewer lawful people owning and carrying firearms creates a ‘target rich’ environment for those who intend on doing harm to others. 

While I have the ultimate respect and admiration for law enforcement (they do a tough job that gains little respect by many in our society) , LEO cannot be everywhere at once. Even living 4 blocks from the PD in my little town in NJ, it takes them 2 minutes to get to my house. When seconds count, that’s a lifetime...  I mean ZERO disrespect towards LEO...they just can’t be everywhere at once, nor stop every act of violence. 

God forbid that something would happen at my ranch in Texas. The Sheriff’s Office response time would be closer to an hour, once they got to my property, through my gate, and found my house out in the middle of nowhere. 

I firmly believe that YOU are responsible for your own safety, and security. I despise that our politicians think otherwise. 

• Like 5

This, along with the non human being in Las Vegas, has ANTIFA written all over it.

I would post this in the other thread, but you need permission to post in the 1st Ammendment lounge.   How crazy is that?!?

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

This, along with the non human being in Las Vegas, has ANTIFA written all over it.

I would post this in the other thread, but you need permission to post in the 1st Ammendment lounge.   How crazy is that?!?

You just need to enter the password - it's shown there.

• Like 1