Indianajonze

Well Folks, This Is It

539 posts in this topic

we're on the eve of what i'm certain will be a stunning upset. i have always felt and continue to believe that the people of this state are competent enough to smell a scam when they see it, and phil murphy is the walking, talking ugly epitome of a scam. they're trying to steal the election folks, and i do not believe we're stupid enough to fall for it. I'll be back tomorrow night to happily gloat.

4 people like this

22 minutes ago, Indianajonze said:

we're on the eve of what i'm certain will be a stunning upset. i have always felt and continue to believe that the people of this state are competent enough to smell a scam when they see it, and phil murphy is the walking, talking ugly epitome of a scam. they're trying to steal the election folks, and i do not believe we're stupid enough to fall for it. I'll be back tomorrow night to happily gloat.

WE'RE not. but we're out numbered by people who are.

5 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

WE'RE not. but we're out numbered by people who are.

perhaps. but most of those people won't even bother to vote. meanwhile, the good, decent working people who reject out of control taxation, the promise of a sanctuary state, free tuition for all, free welfare, legal defense and driver's licenses for illegals and all of the other sheer nonsense will be sufficiently motivated to get out there on their way to or coming home from work. we shall see

2 people like this

Hey, I did another hour of phone banking tonight... and tomorrow I'm going to vote for Kim in the morning, and drive a half-hour to take my 91-year old dad to the polls who's voting for Kim also. (Leaving nothing to chance!) If she wins, I'll mix myself up a nice martini... and join in the gloating!

And IF the worst happens, and Mo' Tax Murphy gets in --- and he starts passing a tidal wave of anti-2A legislation (not to mention the sanctuary state B.S. and higher taxes) --- I will hope and pray that those gun owners who WEREN'T active in any way will soon come to regret that choice, see the error of their ways, and finally get snapped out of their complacency. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that we need a MUCH STRONGER grassroots, activist attitude among NJ gun owners. Let it begin tomorrow regardless of who becomes Governor.

5 people like this

I changed my address less than 21 days prior to the election, but received my confirmation from the county. I'm going to find my polling place, bring my letter, and try to cast a vote for Kim. 

3 people like this

I am heading to vote at 6!!!!!!!!!! and it won't be for the carpetbagger!

4 people like this

Get off your asses and vote.   I’m not a resident any longer but I don’t want to see you all oppressed by that disingenuous disaster Murphy.  I’ll be monitoring from the beach.  

The last poll only had Murphy up by 12, down from 20, victory is an achievable goal if we get a great turnout for a Governor Guadagno.  

1 person likes this

Voted! Crossing all appendages.

On the way out, The Record was there and wanted a short interview. You bet whose name I mentioned as the enemy and why...

2 people like this

count in 4 more for Kim here, one an absentee. Am I a bad person for not offering to help my elderly mom to the polls, a sure Murphy vote? lol, she"ll call me anyway...Well we will soon be jumping for joy or overloading our NJ Prepared topic here on the Forum.....

2 people like this

Voted for Kim, and for whoever was running against Codey. My wife did the same, as did all of the gun owners I know personally. 

I feel like I need a shower. Murphy is surely the greater evil, but voting for the lesser evil never feels good. We papists call it "material cooperation with evil". 

1 hour ago, siderman said:

Am I a bad person for not offering to help my elderly mom to the polls, a sure Murphy vote?

No need to inconvenience your elderly mom...if this election is typical, there will be plenty of deceased moms voting democratic. 

4 people like this

Im not gonna lie, i havent been as involved within the 2A community as i should be. And with the possibility of this guy getting in (very possible) i find myself wanting to devote my time to the cause. I am stuck in NJ for the foreseeable future, my job is here, my family is here, i can't pick up and leave yet. So what can we do besides donate to the NRA? I want to educate people, i want to take people to the range. If this guy gets in, I refuse to just roll over and accept the fact our rights will be taken and there is nothing we can do. Maybe its too little too late but if the cause is just it may be worth it. How do you all do your part in this state?

1 person likes this

Start with Vote today!

Don’t forget to pay attention to those legislative seats (Senate and Assembly).

Dont Get caught up in the nay-saying “All they want is my money” anti-NRA folks, they’re kinda narrow minded. 

If you’re going to stay in Jersey, you’re going to have to continue to fight!

and if that’s what you’re willing to do - Welcome aboard!

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst. 

Exactly---last election with Trump I simply gave up on people and common sense and look what happened...I feel the same this time but it depends if people get out. I believe conservatives outnumber these progressives, but they simply don't get out and vote.I spoke with a couple young bucks last night (35-40 years old) and they had no idea there was an election today---UGH! At least they asked who to vote for--- I obliged :)