Ray Ray

Official Beretta picture thread

1 hour ago, Screwball said:

Hell no...

Unless I look up 522r, and thread the barrel for a suppressor when I leave. Barrel shroud... that is so early 1990s.

922r you mean? 

Beretta shroud looks like a Faux suppressor, as does the one I have on.  I like the look more.

922r you mean? 
Beretta shroud looks like a Faux suppressor, as does the one I have on.  I like the look more.

Yes... typo.

And no... why do I want a Faux suppressor? I wish I could have done something with the one on my GSG-5 to make it look halfway decent.

For me, something that doesn’t really work is pointless. It is why I don’t have pinned stocks... as I rather something that wasn’t modified to be legal. The people that put the fake selector levers on M1As is another one that is just bothersome to me.

28 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

HE, My dust cover is angled so a no go on either of these unfortunately. Thanks though.:(

3 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

I got to mess with Ernie Langdon’s PX4 at Friends of Pat.

I’m not a big Beretta guy but that gun was fucking amazing.

I had one, I couldn't get passed the slippery grip.  The Px4 carry package version has fixed this issue but it's too expensive. 

Ray, I guarantee you didn’t have one of Ernie’s guns. Made every other gun I have ever shot feel like a piece of shit.

That Robar package is very nice and Freddie did a great job working with Ernie in making a gun that approximates his personal piece, but man they are worlds apart.

9 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Ray, I guarantee you didn’t have one of Ernie’s guns. Made every other gun I have ever shot feel like a piece of shit.

That Robar package is very nice and Freddie did a great job working with Ernie in making a gun that approximates his personal piece, but man they are worlds apart.

I meant an original Px4.  Miscommunication 

4 hours ago, DSD1026 said:

That's why i just bought one with real rails...

FO13pso.jpg

I have standard Beretta grips if you want to swap those out.  

5 hours ago, JT Custom Guns said:

One of my M9A1's in two-Tone cerakote:

DSCN2499.JPG

The only 96 series I own (FS Centurion):

DSCN2148.JPG

Who did the cerakote sir?

My very first handgun.  I was a displaced farm kid moved to the big city.  Where I grew up, everybody had guns.  Our high school asked us to stop bringing our guns to school after we would go hunting in the morning. They were concerned someone would break into our pickups in the school parking lot to steal them.  I don't think I knew anybody who didn't own at least a shotgun.  We heard gunfire almost every day off in the distance, in many different directions, anytime the weather was nice. 

I moved to the big city and had never heard of this thing called gun control.  I didn't know there were people who hated guns or that anyone would pass laws prohibiting them.  I lived and worked in a sort of seedy place so I bought myself a gun...and had it with me a lot.  At the time, I wasn't even aware that there were laws that frowned on this.

It's a .22 Beretta 21A with the flip up barrel.  Very picky on ammo but likes mini mags.

21A.jpg

• Like 2