stuckinNJ

What will you stock up on this Black Friday/Holiday season?

Seeing as Murphy will probably sign all the dreadful anti gun bills into law (like banning online ammo or a special gun tax + others) I was wondering what you all will be stocking up on? 

I guess it helps that prices are currently at all time lows. As of now, I'm setting aside about $2,000 which should pay for:
1) 7 Aero lowers so I have a rounded 10 extras lying around. ($350)
2) 3,000 rounds of Federal .223, leaving me with about 4,500 rounds in total ($750 after rebate)
3) 3,000 rounds of Federal 9mm, leaving me with about 5,500 rounds ($450 after rebate)
4) 6,500 rounds of 22lr as I plan to get my first 22 rifle on Black Fri ($300)
5) Ruger 10/22 ($180) 

One more thing, the max amount for the Federal 223 rebate is 8,000 rounds ($400 back). I'd only have 4,000 (i.e. the 3,000 I plan to buy + 1,000 already purchased). Should I max out? $1,750 for ammo seems really steep, especially if I want to perhaps get a handgun, too. However, it doesn't appear handguns are in a whole lot of danger (besides that tax or 10 round limits). Worst case would be a MA/CA style roster, in which case I'd buy a few now I guess..... I really dunno. 

Anyway, how does this look? I don't really know how long I expect it to last, since once these laws go into effect, they're not going away any time soon. This won't just be a 4 or 8 year issue. 

Is there anything I'm not thinking of? Help me out. This is miserable....

6 minutes ago, T Bill said:

That's all? I would rethink that plan.

Once new laws in NJ are enacted, it's usually forever.  

Only when the Dems are voted out of office will they change their minds.

Well I'm seeking suggestions. More ammo? More guns? I already have an AR, 2 CZs, A Sig and a Mossberg 500.

18 minutes ago, stuckinNJ said:

Is there anything I'm not thinking of? Help me out. This is miserable....

Oh, yes. It certainly is miserable that you have $2k burning a hole in your pocket. How will you ever go on?

Ok, I suppose I’m just jealous.  Seriously, get what you want, or what you think you need. I wouldn’t base a purchase on future legislation. While we’re sure it’s bad, nobody knows the form. Certainly can’t go wrong with ammo and lowers. 

• Like 1