Sign in to follow this  
maintenanceguy

Bass Pro Black Friday Deal Rem. 870

Bass Pro has a Remington 870 for $199.97 after the sale price and rebate. I'm interested but I'm not going to the store on black Friday.  I'm not even going to the store any time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

Does anybody know if these deals will be available online or only in the store?  If so, I'll order online during the sale and pick up the gun after Christmas.

• Like 1

I got my answer.  Wife found it hidden right on the front cover of the advertisement.  "In store only, limited quantities, while supplies last, no dealers, no rain checks"

I'm not going to stand out in the cold with 100 other people hoping to get the 2 shotguns they have in the store so I'm out.  I'll attempt to order online and see if I get lucky but it sounds like the deal isn't such a deal after all.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, maintenanceguy said:

I got my answer.  Wife found it hidden right on the front cover of the advertisement.  "In store only, limited quantities, while supplies last, no dealers, no rain checks"

I'm not going to stand out in the cold with 100 other people hoping to get the 2 shotguns they have in the store so I'm out.  I'll attempt to order online and see if I get lucky but it sounds like the deal isn't such a deal after all.

Funny