DirtyDigz

CNJFO 11/13 announcement on pending new gun laws

IS MURPHY'S REIGN EXTINCTION OF NJ GUN OWNERS?
CNJFO ATTENDS ANJRPC EX. BO. MEETING & REPORTS!
by Black Wire Media Monday November 13, 2017 www.cnjfo.com

In what can best be described as both history in the making and a great sign of unity among Second Amendment groups, John Willett, the lead organizer of the NJ Second Amendment Firearms Conference, together with Coalition of NJ Firearm Owners VP Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal, were invited by Scott Bach, Executive Director of the Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs, to address the state NRA association's Executive Board on several key issues affecting the NJ gun owner. The meeting held at the Clarion Hotel in Somerset, NJ yesterday, covered not only analysis of pending laws proposed by the NJ state Assembly & Senate, but also how the ANJRPC, NRA and other key organizations plan to continue to fight bad gun law in a COORDINATED ATTACK!

Meeting topics included a report by NRA's Darin Goens outlining national (NRA) support for NJ in the wake of Murphy's election, political consultant Rob Nixon's thoughts on how "the Christy effect" hurt Guadagno & down-ballot candidates, Daniel Schmutter's analysis of how we can best respond to this newest threat through legal means, ways to "gut" some of the pending legislation to reduce the pain & suffering for NJ gun owners, and Scott Bach's report on progress being made behind closed doors in Trenton.

Also discussed was how effective & passionate Glassboro, NJ resident Mark Cheeseman has become in the fight for 2A rights in Jersey, how he led the Stun gun & Taser lawsuit, and started his own Facebook page, "New Jersey Firearm Owners Syndicate". In a telephone interview this afternoon, Cheeseman stated, "I'm proud of all of the hard work everybody is doing for 2A in NJ". When informed of his name surfacing at the Ex.Board meeting yesterday, Cheeseman stated, "I'll be glad to work with the ANJRPC. It's just me, I'm not connected with anybody. We can't all agree on everything or always be right. It's time for everyone to work together! It doesn't matter who comes up with a great idea or if they get credit for it. Lots of ideas will bring a great idea that we can all work together on".

Obviously Facebook isn't the place to "tip our cards" strategy-wise, and neither is CNJFO's public web site, but rest assured your state NRA leaders are already fighting for us. No recording devices were allowed and no pictures were taken yesterday, so there aren't selfies to be had. A LOT of what we heard we can't repeat. What we can say is there will be another ANJRPC Member Club Officers Meeting sometime next month (similar to the one held recently the day prior to the annual meeting). ANJRPC Executive VP Anthony Colandro announced to the board members his intention of getting the NRA, ANJRPC, Second Amendment Women Shooting Club, The 2nd is for Everyone's Tony Simon, and CNJFO together for a special meeting & podcast. Bach suggested all of these groups that WANT to work TOGETHER be invited to the Member Club Officers Meeting next month (date pending).

Willett, Rosenthal, and CNJFO in particular were personally thanked by Bach, then everyone present spontaneously clapped for all of their continuing work for the Second Amendment, especially with regard to their use of social media to build camaraderie, engage in unity of purpose, get NJ gun owners informed about what's happening and how & where to make a difference in this ongoing battle. Rosenthal spoke from the heart about being a NJ shooter for 46 years, how firearms education & mentoring play a huge role in keeping our gun rights, and stressed that UNITY is KEY to fighting the Murphy regime.

To learn more about CNJFO, please go to: www.cnjfo.com or visit our sister site that fights bad gun law that gets domestic violence victims like Carol Bowne executed in their own driveway: www.JustifiableNeed.com .

• Like 10

It's about damn time.

The most encouraging statement in the write up.

Cheeseman stated, "I'll be glad to work with the ANJRPC. It's just me, I'm not connected with anybody. We can't all agree on everything or always be right. It's time for everyone to work together! It doesn't matter who comes up with a great idea or if they get credit for it. Lots of ideas will bring a great idea that we can all work together on".

• Like 1

Thanks DirtyDigz!!  As you all can see & read, Rosey has been a busy boy!  And CNJFO can really use both members AND money for upcoming law suits!  Yes, we've grown big enough to get involved with THAT, but we need YOUR HELP!

Immediately after the Sunday ANJR&PC Executive Board Meeting mentioned in the story above, I went to Telco Sportsmen's Club next to the Atco Speedway to shoot 5-Stand with the former NJ2AS Communications Director (Theresa Inacker), whom is a recent widow, single parent and Facebook friend of mine.  Those of you that are my or her Facebook friends can see the photos on our pages.  She's almost ready to jump back into the Zoo that is Second Amendment work here in NJ.  For those that aren't aware, Theresa is a lawyer at the Joint Base, and she is solely responsible for getting Emily Miller to Jersey for a Book Signing of "Emily Gets Her Gun"!  I'm giving her the time she needs to grieve, but I do apply light arm-twisting.  Theresa is also excited to read the good news in the article I wrote above, and is looking forward to working with CNJFO in the near future!

So the cat's outta the bag, and now you folks know why I couldn't be at last Sunday's NJGF Shotgun & Pumpkin Shoot at Clinton WMA.  I have to weigh who, what, where & when I make personal appearances since I'm "always working" for all of us.

Here's where to join and learn more:  http://www.cnjfo.com/join-us 

Rosey

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Glock guy said:

That's great news!  It's heartening to see our groups working together., especially in this time of coming crisis. What, no inclusion of NJ2AS?

That's not my call.  It's all up to Alexander.  Everybody else is working TOGETHER!  No room for egos.  Cheeseman said it best, so I quoted him^^^.  Slandering the ANJR&PC as well as Anthony Colandro, and doing it the day prior to NJSAFECON literally burned his last bridge.  None of the former Leadership Team is currently active, some aren't even dues paid members.  The "Group" is ONE guy doing selfies & boycotting everything else that has anything to do with 2A.  NJSAFECON, Annual Meeting of ANJR&PC, CNJFO meetings held in South Amboy & RTSP in Randolph, the CNJFO Picnic in Carteret, NJ, even Tony Simon's Diversity Shoots all suffer the boycott.  The list is endless with opportunities to work together for UNITY.

Now that Murphy won the Governorship, no one has time to engage a juvenile provocateur.  Bob Rumson's 15 minutes are UP! (from the movie The American President w/ Mike Douglass).  

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

mark cheeseman was one of the party of 6. he's good people, and a friend, although i've not talked to him in awhile. if you want someone who will get shit done......talk to mark.

I've had several meetings with Mark.  In the past he's already donated to the Coalition, even prior to PO6 being formed.  Mark is a true Patriot & deserves all of our support!  I'm proud to call him a friend!

2 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

I've had several meetings with Mark.  In the past he's already donated to the Coalition, even prior to PO6 being formed.  Mark is a true Patriot & deserves all of our support!  I'm proud to call him a friend!

we should try to get him in here. he's a pitbull. once he starts, he won't stop. and dude's smart.

This meeting and overall unity is rather encouraging. However, not to be too pessimistic, I’d assume NY and CA also had various state and national groups working to try and prevent oppressive anti gun bills from passing, yet weren’t successful. NJ is an even stronger Dem state so I can’t imagine much will be prevented. Someone please tell me why I’m wrong, I’m feeling terribly hopeless and upset about the future here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The time for squabbling between the 2A groups in our state is over!  I for one, as a member of both NJCFO and NJ2AS I call on Alexader Roubian to apologize for any past discrepancies and unite with our 2A community for the common goal we all share! 

Alex, I was there with you on Sweeney's sidewalk, Carol deserved our support. The time has come for us to work TOGETHER with ANJRPC, NJCFO, NRA, SAW and all the other groups for our common goal. If you choose to act as a lone wolf in this cause, NJ2AS will be no more. Come together as one now or fade into obscurity! The choice is yours! As a member from the start with Frank, I vote we come together no matter the cost in pride! Otherwise, NJ2AS will become a Memory of a great cause gone bad!

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Zeke said:

My money is going to who is going to sue, and win. Period 

My money is going to whomever presents the best plan to sue and win, and initiates the plan.  Then, and only then, will they get my money.  I have about 20 years of NRA dues not paid that I'd be willing donate but they have to actually do it, not just talk about doing it.  Show me what ya got and I'll show you the money.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

My money is going to whomever presents the best plan to sue and win, and initiates the plan.  Then, and only then, will they get my money.  I have about 20 years of NRA dues not paid that I'd be willing donate but they have to actually do it, not just talk about doing it.  Show me what ya got and I'll show you the money.

Same page! I give 2 shits about Facebook awesomeness, and picnics.

my civil rights trump that. I’ll fight and donate to you, on the front.

CNJFO NEEDS THINKERS & DOERS FOR LEGAL BATTLES AHEAD!
by Black Wire Media Thursday November 16, 2017 www.cnjfo.com

For our upcoming battles in Trenton we need folks that can THINK!
Inside the Box, outside the Box, without a safety net. Committees are forming & we're HIRING! We pay ZILCH, but if you can measure a building by its' shadow or a law by its' punctuation, WE NEED YOU! Can you spare a few minutes a day, OR a few dollars a month to fight UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN LAWS? We NEED YOU! The Coalition has room for EVERYBODY! From High Point's to Krieghoff's, all of our guns are UNDER ATTACK! If you're PASSIONATE and want to make a difference, JOIN NOW! You need to be a member to be on a committee or run a committee! Our side can't afford FUZZY THINKING! JOIN here NOW: www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Just bringing you folks the latest news & information.  Committee people needed.  Thanks for listening.  ---Rosey

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:
Our side can't afford FUZZY THINKING! JOIN here NOW: www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Just bringing you folks the latest news & information.  Committee people needed.  Thanks for listening.  ---Rosey

I'm going to donate $100.00 now to cnjfo as a sign of good faith. If the collective can get it's shit together by January, more funds will follow.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

I'm going to donate $100.00 now to cnjfo as a sign of good faith. If the collective can get it's shit together by January, more funds will follow.

THANKS!  Here's the direct link for donations:  http://www.cnjfo.com/Donate .  And YES, our SH!T is together.  In fact we've been in contact with several former NJ2AS leaders that are helping as I type this.  We are currently working with them in a consultant capacity since they aren't connected with the group.  Their life experiences are an asset and they're willing to help, so we're letting them do just THAT!  And everybody is getting along just FINE!

13 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

And YES, our SH!T is together.  In fact we've been in contact with several former NJ2AS leaders that are helping as I type this.

When can we expect a joint statement?  It would be very helpful to the movement if we have something from the collective  that encourages the 2A community.  I think this is extremely important as morale is at an all time low and it will demonstrate that this is a truly organized push back..

• Like 2

Ah, the "why isn't NJ2AS being invited" question arising again! I know Zeke and I have gently squabbled about this issue over text (LOL)... and I'll trust him to come on here and speak for himself (and any others) who disagree with my point of view.

I know some on here admire Roubian's passionate, sometimes very effective, take no prisoners approach. Frankly, I don't know Roubian personally, but from what I've seen, hey...I like some of that too! For instance, I loved that video about the NJ pol who was indicted for stalking. I thought that was GREAT... and even shared it with a bunch of people! But, I've also CRINGED at his lack of self-discipline and "big picture" thinking... because it seems to result in as many or more publicity screw-ups than wins, including the times he turns his aggression on the WRONG people (other pro-2A types) in a very public way. Zeke and others might say, "well, they need to get over it and pull him in".

But here's how I see it - I think the responsibility is with the person who lashed out first. This is all Psych 101 really. If Roubian really thinks the 2A cause is more important than his own ego... then he'll quietly reach out to the other groups, admit he could have handled things better, and offer his support on any joint actions. But, if he's a narcissist who's caught up in getting his own name and face in the press, he'll be unable to do that (regrettably). 

Imagine it this way: you own Small Business "A" in a very niche industry that's under pressure and in danger of disappearing. You work VERY hard to have a thriving small business. You cross paths with another small company, Small Business "B", all the time --- sometimes you even work on the same large projects together as subcontractors and you both have a shared interest in keeping your industry thriving. One day, you find out that Small Business "B"'s owner has trashed your business in the most petty way... and not privately either, but on social media (and suspiciously timed right before an industry conference, perhaps for maximum damage?), and in the press (in a way that damages your whole niche industry). Tell me, honestly... the next time you have an "all hands on deck" situation --- are you going to invite that guy to participate? Or, are you going to think to yourself: "The first time he doesn't like what we're doing, he'll be squawking to every reporter who'll listen...he's going to burn us - and our industry - again."  As I see it, the problem is... Roubian has burned people... he's the "hot stove" that many of the other 2A types simply don't want to touch. I'm not sure I can blame them.

Could I levy criticism elsewhere too? Of course! Do we need MORE aggression from these other 2A groups - yeah, we do. Hopefully they'll step up quickly and if they don't their leadership should be tossed and replaced. But that doesn't negate the criticism again Roubian.

Put another way, I have limited funds - I can't afford to put them on a horse (no matter how talented) who's liable to start a fight in the middle of the track during the damn race. :facepalm:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ah, the "why isn't NJ2AS being invited" question arising again! I know Zeke and I have gently squabbled about this issue over text (LOL)... and I'll trust him to come on here and speak for himself (and any others) who disagree with my point of view.

I know some on here admire Roubian's passionate, sometimes very effective, take no prisoners approach. Frankly, I don't know Roubian personally, but from what I've seen, hey...I like some of that too! For instance, I loved that video about the NJ pol who was indicted for stalking. I thought that was GREAT... and even shared it with a bunch of people! But, I've also CRINGED at his lack of self-discipline and "big picture" thinking... because it seems to result in as many or more publicity screw-ups than wins, including the times he turns his aggression on the WRONG people (other pro-2A types) in a very public way. Zeke and others might say, "well, they need to get over it and pull him in".

But here's how I see it - I think the responsibility is with the person who lashed out first. This is all Psych 101 really. If Roubian really thinks the 2A cause is more important than his own ego... then he'll quietly reach out to the other groups, admit he could have handled things better, and offer his support on any joint actions. But, if he's a narcissist who's caught up in getting his own name and face in the press, he'll be unable to do that (regrettably). 

Imagine it this way: you own Small Business "A" in a very niche industry that's under pressure and in danger of disappearing. You work VERY hard to have a thriving small business. You cross paths with another small company, Small Business "B", all the time --- sometimes you even work on the same large projects together as subcontractors and you both have a shared interest in keeping your industry thriving. One day, you find out that Small Business "B"'s owner has trashed your business in the most petty way... and not privately either, but on social media (and suspiciously timed right before an industry conference, perhaps for maximum damage?), and in the press (in a way that damages your whole niche industry). Tell me, honestly... the next time you have an "all hands on deck" situation --- are you going to invite that guy to participate? Or, are you going to think to yourself: "The first time he doesn't like what we're doing, he'll be squawking to every reporter who'll listen...he's going to burn us - and our industry - again."  As I see it, the problem is... Roubian has burned people... he's the "hot stove" that many of the other 2A types simply don't want to touch. I'm not sure I can blame them.

Could I levy criticism elsewhere too? Of course! Do we need MORE aggression from these other 2A groups - yeah, we do. Hopefully they'll step up quickly and if they don't their leadership should be tossed and replaced. But that doesn't negate the criticism again Roubian.

Put another way, I have limited funds - I can't afford to put them on a horse (no matter how talented) who's liable to start a fight in the middle of the track during the damn race. :facepalm:

Too long 

1 hour ago, DirtyDigz said:

With NJ2AS?  Don’t hold your breath.  Notice Rosey said they’re in contact with *former* NJ2AS leaders

CNJFO, ANJRPC, Former NJ2AS leaders, NRA-ILA, and other stakeholders are who need to put together a joint statement, a mission statement if you will. 

What we need is an all star team, hand picked.  If this coalition can put this team together, I will carry water for them.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

CNJFO, ANJRPC, Former NJ2AS leaders, NRA-ILA, and other stakeholders are who need to put together a joint statement, a mission statement if you will. 

What we need is an all star team, hand picked.  If this coalition can put this team together, I will carry water for them.

Amen Brother!

• Like 1