Sign in to follow this  
revenger

Looks like the "build" are next target of the anti's

Article on NJ.com today had a story about an individual in Sussex County who worked at a machine shop and was arrested for various firearm violations,  In the article they mentioned that he had  a AR lower or lowers.   Not really sure about the charges being there coming from NJ.com but it seems like they might be charging him with building guns.

And on One America News this AM there was an interview with a Kalifornia sheriff about a shooting incident in that state and the sheriff in that story also mentioned about the shooter having components to build rifles,

So it seems to me the Manchurian candidates involved in all these recent shootings are pulling out everything the anti-americans want to see banned.

bump stocks, AR-15's,  home assembled guns etc. 

22 minutes ago, revenger said:

Article on NJ.com today had a story about an individual in Sussex County who worked at a machine shop and was arrested for various firearm violations,  In the article they mentioned that he had  a AR lower or lowers.   Not really sure about the charges being there coming from NJ.com but it seems like they might be charging him with building guns.

And on One America News this AM there was an interview with a Kalifornia sheriff about a shooting incident in that state and the sheriff in that story also mentioned about the shooter having components to build rifles,

So it seems to me the Manchurian candidates involved in all these recent shootings are pulling out everything the anti-americans want to see banned.

bump stocks, AR-15's,  home assembled guns etc. 

Link?

"...including fully automatic machine guns..."

As opposed to what? A fully semiautomatic machine gun?

:facepalm:

"Watt, he said, also had the lower portion of AR-15s, which, under state law, is considered a completed weapon."

So?

"Some of the weapon parts had been bought separately and others were believed to have been manufactured by Watt at the machine shop, Mattessich said."

So, if I'm putting together an AR from parts bought separately <gasps> realize I don't have a trigger guard, and fashion one out of a coat hanger <double gasps>, what's the problem?

So few words, so much fail.

What is not to say the guy isn't an idiot breaking the law but there's no need to fill up the page with stuff that's not illegal just to make it worse than it already is.

Mattessich said the probe into Watt began as a result of an unrelated firearms investigation, which later led to the execution of a search warrant at the machine shop. 

-----------------------

They managed to get "bump stocks" into the charges too. I smell a rat, sting and setup. Wonder if he is part of a gang, killed or knows someone who killed, maimed or buried someone. That way he can make all those "arsenal of charges" to go away and get a better deal in NJ and not have to worry about any guns laws on the books. 

1 hour ago, revenger said:

they did manage to throw the old standby of "hollow point bullets" in there for good measure.

May sound silly to us, but the fact of the matter is it IS a crime if he was doing other illegal shit and it wasn't one of the typical exempt locations.

• Like 1

Its just comical watching and reading this.  With the way media portrays and people respond, its a surprise we can even keep "GUNZ" in this state.

Lot of us talk sh*t about "cold dead hands", "not comply" but are too quick to judge on a fellow man who did not commit a crime. What he did is lawful under 2A, lawful in majority of states. 

Since he doesn't have any criminal record, didnt rob or kill anyone, dont know anyone who robbed, raped or killed anyone, has nothing to bargain, NJ will stick it to him big time. 

If he killed another person in aggression or caused another people to be killed in aggression, then we can talk. 

-----------------

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/15/russell-watt-weapons-arrest/

Watt does not have a criminal record or a military background, he said his gun making skills were self taught.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackandjill said:

Its just comical watching and reading this.  With the way media portrays and people respond, its a surprise we can even keep "GUNZ" in this state.

Lot of us talk sh*t about "cold dead hands", "not comply" but are too quick to judge on a fellow man who did not commit a crime. What he did is lawful under 2A, lawful in majority of states. 

Since he doesn't have any criminal record, didnt rob or kill anyone, dont know anyone who robbed, raped or killed anyone, has nothing to bargain, NJ will stick it to him big time. 

If he killed another person in aggression or caused another people to be killed in aggression, then we can talk. 

-----------------

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/15/russell-watt-weapons-arrest/

Watt does not have a criminal record or a military background, he said his gun making skills were self taught.

What state is it legal to manufacture full auto guns with out any permits? 

I have a feeling that this guy is no 2a poster child. If anything he give the antis2 more ammo to further their cause. 

2 minutes ago, fishnut said:

What state is it legal to manufacture full auto guns with out any permits? 

I have a feeling that this guy is no 2a poster child. If anything he give the antis2 more ammo to further their cause. 

And I have a feeling the so called "fully automatic assault weapons arsenal" is a carefully crafted BS and like to see what was "fully automatic" that he actually manufactured or possessed.  Is it the "bump stock" that was referenced in another article that made it "fully automatic" or did he really have fully automatic as defined by majority of other states. 

---------

“The type of weapons and the amount of weapons that he had, the capability and the tools he had to manufacture the weapons is the most concerning,” Mattessich said.

------------

That sounds like good number of those charges are based on  "constructive possession or intent" .  And they were alluding to other people being involved. I have a feeling that this is bunch of friends helping each other, somebody got pissed and called it in. 

8 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i thought a lot of you guys said that it's legal here to complete your own 80% lower?

Not legal in N.J.. 

but legal in PA

legal to own here, jus not complete here. And there is “ defaced firearm “ issue.( sooo I prolly put a serial number on it)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Not legal in N.J.. 

but legal in PA

legal to own here, jus not complete here. And there is “ defaced firearm “ issue.( sooo I prolly put a serial number on it)

NJ, the term “defaced” means that the name of the maker, model designation, manufacturer's serial number or any other distinguishing identification mark or number on the firearm has been removed, defaced, covered, altered or destroyed.

--------

If there is nothing to remove, deface, cover, alter or destroy, then its not defaced, is it ?  Thats the media started to (carefully) use the term - untraceable, to make it sound "omg, illegal, untraceable, gangsters, terrorists"....

2 minutes ago, jackandjill said:

NJ, the term “defaced” means that the name of the maker, model designation, manufacturer's serial number or any other distinguishing identification mark or number on the firearm has been removed, defaced, covered, altered or destroyed.

--------

If there is nothing to remove, deface, cover, alter or destroy, then its not defaced, isnt it ?  Thats the media started to (carefully) use the term - untraceable, to make it sound "omg, illegal, untraceable, gangsters, terrorists"....

Your choice 

25 minutes ago, Zeke said:

And there is “ defaced firearm “ issue.( sooo I prolly put a serial number on it)

"suckitphil" would be a fine serial number.   Alphanumeric is allowed.

• Like 2