Rob0115

My next wheel gun

Buying an expensive gun like NH in NJ is kind of tough. Besides the fact they sell them at msrp or very near it makes it worse. Any other non high end model I have no prob buying in Commie Jersey but you know the saying.. money talks.
There are plenty NH online GB at more favorable prices and quite a few models, I cannot see me buying it in NJ

Now if they'd cut some prices, then, well.... :huh:

• Like 1

On 11/19/2017 at 7:09 AM, Rob0115 said:

https://www.nighthawkcustom.com/revolvers-16/mongoose-357

im going to have to order one of these this week.  

@Rob0115:

Did you ever "pull the trigger" and purchased the Nighthawk/Korth Mongoose .357 revolver?
If so, what barrel length?  Also, what are your thoughts on the build quality of the fit, finish, as well as accuracy?

AVB-AMG

10 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

@Rob0115:

Did you ever "pull the trigger" and purchased the Nighthawk/Korth Mongoose .357 revolver?
If so, what barrel length?  Also, what are your thoughts on the build quality of the fit, finish, as well as accuracy?

AVB-AMG

I have not purchased one but will—it’s next on the short list.  The few I’ve seen appeared to have outstanding finish but I cannot does t build quality as I’ve only he;d one briefly.