PD2K

Black Friday Deals

On 11/22/2017 at 8:37 PM, tony357 said:

curbside I am sure, your going to need a walker cart for the second floor.

@tony357

Any idea where I can borrow, rent, or buy a walker cart? I have a 400 pound safe that needs to go upstairs, and I'm not attempting it with an appliance dolly.

11 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

@tony357

Any idea where I can borrow, rent, or buy a walker cart? I have a 400 pound safe that needs to go upstairs, and I'm not attempting it with an appliance dolly.

https://www.sunbeltrentals.com/equipment/items/1225/stairclimbing-motorized-hand-trucks/

• Like 1

Brownells selling Colt - AR15 M4 complete lower receiver 5.56MM for 249.99 free shipping and discounts can be applied depending on order total.

Discount coupon codes ends on 11/26/2017.

Free shipping, no minimum - Use code MEC

Free shipping and 15.00 off orders over 150.00 - Use code MED

Free shipping and 10% off orders over 300.00+ - Use code NAA

*Remember that there will be compliance work needed prior to transfer by FFL for the stock.

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, falcone said:

I know it’s late to be asking but does dicks have any ammo deals going on the whole weekend? I know they had the doorbusters stuff for Black Friday but wondering if there’s anything that’ll still be on sale today 

New week - new sales.  I think they have WWB 9mm on sale but not too much more.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:37 AM, Zeke said:

that's about the only one I could find.. shooters has one for the safes they sell. they loaded mine in the house at no cost for buying the safe from them..not sure that is still there policy..

here is one more.  they have one in nj..

https://www.newhaven-usa.com/rent-stair-climbers.htm

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

Surprised I didn't see any ruger precision rifles

Funny you ask... here you go.. https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/black-friday.cfm/sale/bolt-action-precision-rifles-for-sale/brand/RUGER?utm_source=112617-1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=112617-1

BTW, is 6mm creedmoor a thing ? same or better than 6.5 or just different purpose ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jackandjill said:

BTW, is 6mm creedmoor a thing ? same or better than 6.5 or just different purpose ?

.243 Win was a really popular round for long range competition.  6mm CM is just a slight teensy weensy improvement over .243.  Competition shooters jizz over CM and rifle makers need to make more money so they ditched .243 for comp rifles and started making 6mm CM.  So, now it's a thing.

OK, I know literally NOTHING about holsters - so I don't even know if this is good or not? I'm just passing it along because the promotion dropped into my email. Perhaps those of you who use/know holsters can weigh in and let others know if this is a quality brand or not? Thanks.

Crossbreed Holsters has a Cyber Monday special running only today: 20% off all merchandise on their site, and once you hit sales of $150 it becomes 30% off and free shipping. 

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/?utm_source=Cyber_Monday&utm_medium=Email_Blast&utm_campaign=Media_Lodge&trk_msg=2GA8JIFCQKPKN7NFOMED4L38VC&trk_contact=6DM7UNQBR7H7N9UJ6GMCEFNK2G&trk_sid=CCNJMSNFBE1P9TIBBSS3UN6RCO