nondisclosure

Lower receiver

Hello,

would owning this receiver cause any issues in the state of New Jersey because of the third option where auto would be (it won't be auto obviously) ?

Obviously a semi auto has two options and it won't flip that far back.

thought the receiver was cool but I want to be cautious.

IMG_8194.PNG

2 hours ago, shooter28 said:

A lower is a lower. Its good to go.

I really wish Spikes had gone with " Cal- Fluid" over "Cal-Multi" haha

I’m not so sure about that. I was under the impression that a Colt lower labeled “AR-15” is a no go in NJ, because it is specifically banned by name in the law (NJSA 2C:39-1).

30 minutes ago, Persona non grata said:

I’m not so sure about that. I was under the impression that a Colt lower labeled “AR-15” is a no go in NJ, because it is specifically banned by name in the law (NJSA 2C:39-1).

I've read the 27 pages of nj gun law but I am trying to follow the rules of the land, without getting in trouble so I am exercising a lot of caution.  Those specifically labeled are banned I thought. Everything else I was under the impression was okay but given how in NJ you are guilty until proven innocent with any firearms related mistakes, Id rather not play with fire. 

56 minutes ago, Persona non grata said:

You are correct. I wasnt thinking about that when I made my comment. I've revised my original post

I should have added that you should be good to go on the Spike’s lower you posted, as it is not banned by name. My comment was just regarding “a lower is a lower”. The full auto thing shouldn’t be an issue since the switch wouldn’t even go to that position anyway. Purely cosmetic. Of course, this is subject to change, and they do like to ban cosmetic features...

All I see in that pic as third option is "FULL LIBTURD". Apparently it just means crazy liberals. You are in SAFE SPACE when it comes to NJ laws regarding that posted lower.

Since its SNOWFLAKE lower with Unicorn, you are extra safe. Paint it with RAINBOW colors if you are still worried about it. 

All I see in that pic as third option is "FULL USTURD". Tried searching what it means and no meaningful results came up. You are in SAFE SPACE when it comes to NJ laws regarding that posted lower.

Since its SNOWFLAKE lower with Unicorn, you are extra safe. Paint it with RAINBOW colors if you are still worried about it. 

Full Libturd