diamondd817

Official Wheel Gun Picture Thread

5a1deb3b4e730_pistols4.JPG.2dbbaf890805ea60d0fb9082484ff69d.JPG

At 12 o'clock my newest baby a 1965 Ruger .357 3 screw without the recall repair.  I only fired it once. I don't want to spoil it but it's a sweet shoot.

At 3 o'clock my newest purchase a GP100 4inch.  Although if you ask the boss lady she says it's her's.

At 6 o'clock my most fired revolver a .357 Security 6. I believe it's model year is 1983.

At 9 O'clock an inherited black powder Army Model 44cal from Navy Arms Co. Ridgefield, NJ. 1971 manufacturer date.  Never fired and so far I've respected that.  It's getting harder though.

3 o'clock and 6 o'clock are waiting for Santa to bring them new grips.

• Like 3

A custom build I recently finished :

S&W 627 8 Shot, Titanium cylinder, apex hammer, hogue grips and cylinder release, bowen rear sight and sdm front sight.

the barrel was an old 8 3/8" model 27 barrel that I machined down to 7" and milled in an interchangeable sight base. 

25995053_802768336590128_659594230729569

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Pizza Bob said:

Hard to get an idea of scale - either a Model 10HB, a Model 13 or a Model 58, I'm betting a 13.

All incorrect.  My friend, who LOVES these guns like you, did not even know these existed.

10 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

A couple of new perf center guns

7.5" 460XVR

IMG_1934.jpg

VComp .44 Magnum

IMG_1443.jpg

That 460vxr..............oh man.............i think I need one of those now that I will be able to hunt with handguns............im in love

• Like 1

My EDC gun.  I may send it to Gemini for Hybriporting and additional trigger work.  Lucky enough to get one with the trijicon sight.  It's the nuts, really.

IMG_1739.jpg

A gift from a girl 29 years ago--now my wife of 25 years.  A way to a mans heart is buying him some type of colt wheel gun.  I recently acquired another exactly like this one.  Ugh now I'm not sure which one this is.

IMG_1980.jpg

• Like 1