Like 2 years ago my favorite videos were a guy from TN who did gun reviews from his backyard compound.  And could hit an 80 yard gong with a hand gun.  The other guy was a cranky fat guy from Philly who seemed very blue collar relatable and did gun and gear reviews from his basement.  Again, seemed very knowledgeable.   Back then i thought Yeager was a kooky radical.  Then I discovered this Bloovman guy and he was really good discussing training with Sentinel Concepts guy.  But in prolly the last 6 months maybe it’s YouTube sensorship but all three of those channels have gone to shit and I found myself watching Yeager out of desperation.  And you know what?  I like it.  It’s changing my mindset

”you competition guys practice for speed, my students shoot for stress”.    “You guys can target practice all you want to hit little red dot, but I want my guys to hit a head shot from 25 yards.  Yes a head shot. These fucking psycho killers will be more and more wearing armor you gotta learn to take head shots”

i guess two years ago I would have laughed at that but now I feel like I’m done thinking holster draw and 3 on the plate at 15 yards or whatever with shot timer.  My next goal is a medium pace head shot at 25.   Boy I hope my glasses are up to date.

• Like 1

Fuck Yeager.

There are plenty of better YouTube channels to watch than his tactical band camp garbage.

Keep in mind a lot of big names - especially prior military - stopped making videos because ISIS and other terror orgs were also using them to train their people.

Try searching for videos by/featuring:

Frank Proctor

Kyle Lamb/Viking Tactics

Kyle Defoor

Jeff Gonzales/Trident Concepts

Primary & Secondary

Dave Spaulding/Handgun Combatives

Ernest Langdon

Ron Avery

Trigger Time TV

John "Shrek" McPhee/Sherrif of Bagdad

Aaron Bareuga/Guerilla Approach

William Petty/Centrifuge Training

Travis Haley

Pat MacNamara/TMACS

Better than watching videos, go out there take some of their classes. NJ had had a lot of good trainers coming around lately.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

Fuck Yeager.

There are plenty of better YouTube channels to watch than his tactical band camp garbage.

Keep in mind a lot of big names - especially prior military - stopped making videos because ISIS and other terror orgs were also using them to train their people.

Frank Proctor

Kyle Lamb/Viking Tactics

Kyle Defoor

Primary & Secondary

Dave Spaulding (Handgun Combatives)

Ernest Langdon

Ron Avery

Trigger Time TV

John "Shrek" McPhee/Herrif of Bagdad

William Petty/Centeifuge Training

Travis Haley

Pat MacNamara/TMACS

Better than watching videos, go out there take some of their classes. NJ had had a lot of good trainers coming around lately.

I'd also add Scott Jedlinski aka Jedi of Modern Samurai Project and Bill Blowers of Tap Rack Tactical to that list.  Both are well-regarded instructors who have no qualms slaying sacred cows.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, AlexTheSane said:

If you're a female knife maker he will send you unsolicited dick pics, does that count?

If one of your instructors nd’s through a truck an shed , by tactical stomping on his pistol, does that count?

• Like 1

Fuck Yeager.
Frank Proctor
Kyle Lamb/Viking Tactics
Kyle Defoor
Primary & Secondary
Ernest Langdon
Ron Avery
Trigger Time TV
Travis Haley
Pat MacNamara/TMACS
So you guys are not good friends ? [emoji848]
  • Like 2

YouTube is entertainment.  Yeager is entertainment.  He is actually a nice guy.  Now, there are other YouTube personalities who are total dicks but seem like O.K guys on screen.

• Like 1

I took a class with Dave Spaulding a few months ago after stumbling across him on Social Media.  He teaches pistol classes exclusively as that's what most of his training is in. He was also an MP5 instructor for H&K but I'm guessing that would be a pretty low enrollment class unless he was providing extras. ;) Great guy, great instructor and he's got some great videos.

On 12/1/2017 at 9:50 AM, High Exposure said:

Fuck Yeager.

Frank Proctor

Kyle Lamb/Viking Tactics

Kyle Defoor

Primary & Secondary

Ernest Langdon

Ron Avery

Trigger Time TV

Travis Haley

Pat MacNamara/TMACS

May I add Mike Seeklander and Rob Leatham to your list. Also Travis Haley is a good guy but there is a video floating around where he has an ND - nobody's perfect