jm1827

Boom in Monmouth County

Anyone feel a big BOOM in Monmouth County.  I live in Western Monmouth County and have felt slight booms from Ft Dix from time to time, but this was way more than anything else we ever felt.  Shook the entire house to the point where my daughter screamed.  Now there are helicopters everywhere!

I dunno... "helicopters everywhere" sounds like something more tangible...? I'm doubling down on crash (with industrial explosion as my backup). 

Edit: nothing on CNN. You'd think some of our "LEO" or "prepper types" would be on their radio gear... keeping us up on the latest. I'm a little disappointed at the lack of good "crowdsourcing" going on here! :facepalm:

Looks like some kind of explosion at a local farm, fire dept is there now, lots of smoke in the area as well.

25 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Badda bing, badda boom!

russians, or ISIL 

My daughter was on the phone with a friend of hers who lives a few miles away and they both heard it, and both screamed.  Ironically they also both thought we were under attack....

• Like 1

Nothing to report, and I am surprised that we don't have any info.  My wife drove by the house last night and there were police and fire trucks everywhere and she said she saw lots of smoke and that it had a distinct smell that she was not familiar with.

Went to my son's basketball game and everyone in town was talking about it, and most felt the concussion of the explosion, but nobody has any idea what happened.

The Hadron Collider unleashed a dimensional portal, as predicted.  Something large came through it, and now the military is trying to defeat it.  It is thought to have stowed away in that giant cruise ship - Harmony of the Seas, and disembarked in Newark before wandering down the Turnpike.

3 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

The Hadron Collider unleashed a dimensional portal, as predicted.  Something large came through it, and now the military is trying to defeat it.  It is thought to have stowed away in that giant cruise ship - Harmony of the Seas, and disembarked in Newark before wandering down the Turnpike.

Sounds like the most likely cause...

7 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

Sep7ue3.png

• Like 3