Zeke

Real or fake tree

40 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Yep.  Fake tree with lights already in it.... LED Light projector outside.... so easy to do...

Cancer can be fun

1 hour ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

Every Fraser Fir we have ever had has a hint of citrus. It’s the reason we choose them.

If your Fraser aren’t fragrant, you’re doing it wrong :D

http://www.realchristmastrees.org/dnn/Education/Tree-Varieties/FraserFir

1 minute ago, Golf battery said:

Yeah. Believe the intronet.  Jus sayen.  Doing this for 20 years now.   Andd.  Frasiers dont smell citrus.  Jus sayen:D

Not believing the internet, just added that as back up. We physically smell it right now. Maybe we have K9 noses????

Agree to disagree.... Merry Christmas :santa:

Yeah. Believe the intronet.  Jus sayen.  Doing this for 20 years now.   Andd.  Frasiers dont smell citrus.  Jus sayen[emoji3]
I've never smelt Citrus from a Fraser Fir. I've bought my own for the last 22 years and I know they were Fraser Firs. Haven't gotten this year's tree yet, but I will ask the family if they smell citrus when I do.

I wasn't happy about spending $70. I certainly hope they aren't $90 this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

Not believing the internet, just added that as back up. We physically smell it right now. Maybe we have K9 noses????

Agree to disagree.... Merry Christmas :santa:

Maybe your husband spilled citronella on it?  

Gotta love the folks from philly that drive their POS civic with no roof rack and buy a 12-foot Norway

• Like 2

We dont have kids.  I want a real tree.  I want to hang hundreds of lights.  I want to put the work in and be satisfied.  I dont care if people dont, but I want other people to enjoy the lights.  

Everything in my Humble opinion has become, a little too easy, a little too convenient.  Not with Christmas, but everything.  Progress is good, and I think it is relevant to time but...who knows.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 11:30 PM, blksheep said:

We dont have kids.  I want a real tree.  I want to hang hundreds of lights.  I want to put the work in and be satisfied.  I dont care if people dont, but I want other people to enjoy the lights.  

Everything in my Humble opinion has become, a little too easy, a little too convenient.  Not with Christmas, but everything.  Progress is good, and I think it is relevant to time but...who knows.

Merry Christmas!

Deep bro, deep

2 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

But my kid got a job selling Christmas trees at Costello’s in deep water if anyone in the area is looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh!!! Even worse dude! You should have purchased one from him!

:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

A fake tree is like a fake orgasm. Sure you can get off on it, and I guess there is less cleanup, but it’s just less fulfilling and a true catholic still considers it a sin. 

Well that’s an interesting argument. I was jus going for the spirit of Christmas Thing.. 

15 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

A fake tree is like a fake orgasm. Sure you can get off on it, and I guess there is less cleanup, but it’s just less fulfilling and a true catholic still considers it a sin. 

^^...masturbation...^^

On 12/3/2017 at 6:52 AM, antimatter said:

i do both

Same.  The wife wants a perfect tree in the living room and the kids want to decorate something that is less than perfect.  We have a small fake 4 ft tree in the basement the kids get to decorate and a bigger one upstairs so my wife can.