LLHOBOKEN

Shooting some watermelons?!

A friend and I just got the Mossberg shockwave 590 looking to shoot some watermelons etc. Anyone know how do we go about it?

If anyone can host 1-2 hours, we are happy to provide targets and ammo!

I guess this might not be legal here, it's all over youtube...

Thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, LLHOBOKEN said:

A friend and I just got the Mossberg shockwave 590 looking to shoot some watermelons etc. Anyone know how do we go about it?

For starters, maybe wait till next summer, when watermelons are once again available?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LLHOBOKEN said:

Soda bottles, apples, steel targets etc would be great too, I don't think a shooting range will allow it but ill make some calls, ty! 

When you call, tell them up front you will clean up! Do not ask about glass bottles. No range will allow that!

• Like 1

On 12/16/2017 at 9:09 PM, Smokin .50 said:

That is the most UNSAFE RANGE I've ever seen!  Do yourself a favor & NEVER use this as your ticket to get into a range, lol!

That was my thought, who builds a range in front of other buildings, where a flier could hit the building

• Like 3

Range 14 allows recyclables, no produce though. Plastic bottles or jugs, and soda cans are all good to go, as long as you clean up after yourself. Grab a bunch of 1 gallon milk or spring water jugs, fill with tap water and some food coloring, and your good to go. Just make sure to place them beyond the 25 yard mark.