Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJGF Deals

DealFree Shipping On All Products At Natchez Shooters Supplies. Offer Ends 12/6. ...

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Didnt Corzine try the same smoke and mirror tax raising scheme?
    • Depends on personal preference...

If we are talking pistol grip only, I actually prefer the Raptor grip over a traditional pistol grip nowadays. Just feels a little more comfortable. The brace setup on my TAC-14 uses a regular pistol grip, but I do have a standard grip, if need be.

For stocks, I like something like a Magpul stock. Rather have something more inline with the receiver/barrel.

• I have an anderson lower, new that i put together with psa upgraded internals. It has all internals polished including trigger. The only thing i havent done is put the stock on. I do have a pinned stock that can be included. Let me know if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• I have an anderson lower built with psa upgraded parts with polished internals and polished trigger. The only thing i havent completed is the stock. I have a pinned stock that i can include. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • It's easy when people have no experience with guns so they are scared of them. My mom's always been nervous about guns. Last time she was over, my wife and I shower her our guns and my mom freaked over me having an "assault rifle". I let her hold it and then grabbed some ammo and showed her what .22lr looks like. Let her hold the Beretta and I could see the fear leaving her. It's such a silly thing to fear if you treat it with the respect it deserves.