Silence Dogood

S3477 - Bump stocks

Remember: in NJ bump stocks have never been used in crime. In LA, the bump stock did nothing to increase the damage the shooter had done. It was all positioning of the shooter and crowd size/density of the targets. Full auto fire on small arms is just not very effective at range anyway.

On 12/5/2017 at 10:54 AM, 1LtCAP said:

i think most of us here could care less about them. but...the point is if they get away with banning this item.....then what's next?

oh yea. pistol grips. muzzle brakes. box magazines. etc

How prophetic this may turn out to be.

On 12/5/2017 at 3:55 PM, jackandjill said:

I guess the Wang in that situation would not be "manifestly appropriate" :-)

NJ 2C:39(d)

d.Other weapons. Any person who knowingly has in his possession any other weapon under circumstances not manifestly appropriate for such lawful uses as it may have is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree.

Sadly, feministas actually consider a penis to be an actual weapon.  I'm not kidding, just google "feminism penis is a weapon".  I wonder if a vagina or a uterus is also a weapon of female privilege because men cannot have babies, women hold all of the power in procreation.  Or how women seduce men and then blackmail them (the honeypot).  Men are exploited by vaginas every day.

how is it that the atf has ANY authority to make regulations? i thought their job was supposed to be to make suggestions, then it was supposed to be congress's job to debate then pass or not pass those regulations?

this is like the epa being allowed to make regulations. we're being ruled essentially by an alphabet agency that's not elected,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

how is it that the atf has ANY authority to make regulations? i thought their job was supposed to be to make suggestions, then it was supposed to be congress's job to debate then pass or not pass those regulations?

this is like the epa being allowed to make regulations. we're being ruled essentially by an alphabet agency that's not elected,

The guy in this video describes the weasel method they are trying to use to do this.