MB24

30 rd mags

All I buy are the Hexmag 15 rounds mags. They are cheap, strong as heck and work good. Never know when they won't be available, so I stock up on mags and ammunition. I'm grateful we are still allowed to purchase ammunition online. Just think of all the crap we'd have to do if not.

2 hours ago, MichaelDiggs said:

All I buy are the Hexmag 15 rounds mags. They are cheap, strong as heck and work good. Never know when they won't be available, so I stock up on mags and ammunition. I'm grateful we are still allowed to purchase ammunition online. Just think of all the crap we'd have to do if not.

I would get myself a couple of P mags .

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

I would get myself a couple of P mags .

My rifle came with a P-Mag. There really isn't much difference and I like the bright color orange on the Hexmags. The P-Mags ( at least what I received ) were just dark gray. When they go on sale for really cheap, I'll buy like 5.

By the way, gunmagwarehouse has them on sale for $8.99 each. That's the current Gen2 model. Really can't beat that price.

4 hours ago, MichaelDiggs said:

My rifle came with a P-Mag. There really isn't much difference and I like the bright color orange on the Hexmags. The P-Mags ( at least what I received ) were just dark gray. When they go on sale for really cheap, I'll buy like 5.

By the way, gunmagwarehouse has them on sale for $8.99 each. That's the current Gen2 model. Really can't beat that price.

Hopefully GunMagWarehouse fixed their security issues.

3 minutes ago, stuckinNJ said:

Where do you buy the pieces to limit them to 10?

Here is the first website that came up

http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/products/hexmag-223-5-56mm-ar15-10-30-magblock.html

Although at first glance it looks like a 30 rd spring (which is pretty easy to pick up) around the modular p mag mag block.

The limited Hexmags (10/30 and 15/30) also use shorter springs - use a full spring with their riser and you can't fill it; use a limited spring without the riser and it won't feed. That's why they can't be readily converted back to full-capacity without needing to permanently affix the baseplate

just throwing in that "mag block" is not permanent unless you epoxy the baseplate on or something

IANAL