voyager9

Is this fair?

Just now, voyager9 said:

So UPS delivered (yet another) amazon box for my wife. This time when she opened it she said “Oh, your Christmas Present”.  And left the partially open box on the table. Now she’s gone for the day. 

Ah ha!!!! I like it!

answer: yes

How about you sweep that metal detector over and see how loud it beeps. 

2 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Given the size I was thinking vibrator but she said it was for me... which made me a little concerned. 

Don't be shy! But 15lb of LI powered could be rough. I hope you stocked up on gun lube from black friday deals. 

Step 1.  Wrap it up with wrapping paper you already have.

Step 2.  Put another Amazon box in its place.

Step 3.  Put your New ghat inside that box and wrap it up AS SHE WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR WITH A TOTALLY NEW WRAPPING PAPER.  This way she thinks it's the one she got you.

Step 4.  Open it on Christmas morning and be like, thanks boo!

Step 5.  Make a baby that night.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I’m waiting for @Mrs. Peel before I disseminate further 

Ohhh... all I'll say is: how could you boys take this sweet, innocent original post (a childlike joy of Christmas presents)... and turn it into something so nasty? It's like some kind of rare talent or something (I suppose)....:facepalm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ohhh... all I'll say is: how could you boys take this sweet, innocent original post (a childlike joy of Christmas presents)... and turn it into something so nasty? It's like some kind of rare talent or something (I suppose)....:facepalm:

Peel, how long have you been on this forum now?  Have you learned nothing?

Little secret. IF you Both have Facebook and you Both use Amazon. What I will tell you contains a double edge sword. It can come back and cut you.

Most people never check ad settings or info shares. IF neither has been set, you will see what she was browsing on your FB and hers as ads between threads. Ads like any others but ads that pertain to what either have you been searching and/or buying.

Be forewarned. It almost cost me a very expensive surprise for her. She’s not as web savvy as me and thankfully she never caught on. After I gave her the surprise is how I found out. She doesn’t have an Amazon account but both of us have our own FB accounts. Effing Amazon shares their crap with FB. Home Depot does too.

No guarantees this will work for you but it was consistent till I found where to stop all that nonsense.

Use this info wisely grasshoppa. I say no more. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2