jm1827

Explosion in NYC Subway?

3 minutes ago, BlueLineFish said:

Not saying too much. Was there all day. This failed attempt was a game changer in regards to what we have seen here. This is being minimized by too many people. 

It opens a whole can of worms - this was the first attack like this on soft targets like the NYC Subway system.  It's going to continue.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BlueLineFish said:

Not saying too much. Was there all day. This failed attempt was a game changer in regards to what we have seen here. This is being minimized by too many people. 

Unfortunately, I believe that you are very correct.  First of this type of attack in the US that I recall.  This changes/negates all current security plans.

23 minutes ago, BlueLineFish said:

I’m sure the sleepers will awake from their sanctuary slumber.

The concept of "sleeper cells" is obsolete when it comes this strategy. There are no "sleeper cells" per se. But there is virtually  unlimited supply (thanks to policies such as of Obummer) of idiots who can be successfully brain washed. And infrastructure to brain wash is already there. 

Only way one could (possibly) describe this is "Cancer". You scan today, nothing shows up, you scan tomorrow nothing shows up. But the chemical infrastructure to turn any regular cells to cancerous is already there. Body undergoes stress, the percentage of cells ready to turn over increases. Taking proactive steps is extremely difficult if not impossible. 

If you start flushing body with treatments prematurely, you will harm the regular cells and body functions. 

Thats what is TERRIBLE about these developments. Society will cripple, especially freedoms. 

Cannot say more, because the thread will move to 1A :-(. 

24 minutes ago, BlueLineFish said:

Not only the type of attack but what the bomb consisted of. No real deterrent to this method of terrorism. The game is changing

I thought CNN reported it contained black powder, shrapnel, and something about Christmas lights. Then again it’s the MSM so who knows. 

Having just put up my lights, I can understand why his bomb failed. F those lights. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

I thought CNN reported it contained black powder, shrapnel, and something about Christmas lights. Then again it’s the MSM so who knows. 

Having just put up my lights, I can understand why his bomb failed. F those lights. 

And matches

not to be argumentitave.....but i'd venture that this attack was far from a failure. it did what it was supposed to do(other than killing people). it raised fear levels in people. well....most people. most are sheep, and will fear their own shadows if they make a loud noise. and that is what this will turn out to have accomplished. saw a video with a nypd decked out in full combat gear. problem with that is that he(like most everyone) will never see it coming. these animals have been here hiding too long. they are essentially "grey men" and they're very good at it apparently.

so we've stepped up security. probably stopping and questioning people that "look suspicious", and people are frightened. animals job accomplished. sadly.

side note....i'm sure glad pipe bombs are illegal.

• Like 2

I've been thinking about this a lot. What if it was supposed to fail? Get us all to laugh at this asshat and not actually change any of our lifestyles so the next time will be bigger and grander while we don't expect it

The media and I'm sure the people gave up on this after what, 4 hours?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, BlueLineFish said:

Glad you are ok my friend but how the fk is this a game changer? It's not like we didn't expect t ghis. 

What I'm waiting for is team of 2 or more starting opposite ends of train shooting to middle.  talk about soft target, no help coming and no way to prevent it.

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

Family CAIR lawyer “ outraged by treatment of ‘accused terrorist ‘ family members during investigation “

NYPD” get over it”

Merica! F YA!

Saw thgat...unreal

Thank a liberal/democrat

I'm not at liberty to discuss a lot. But first is we havent really seen suicide bombers in this fashion. It is a tactic used in a lot of other places that we haven't really seen here. Secondly the make up of the bomb. Mostly it's been the standard explosive with shrapnel. This was different. If the proper materials were used it would have been a lot worse on scene and taken more of an emotional impact. This is not a tactic you can really stop. It getting rid of those that will do it

• Like 3

everyone is everyone is just lucky that the guy was not confident and whatever site he used to make that bomb, clearly was not a very good site. There's really nothing that we're going to get hit with that somebody hasn't been hit with before at least unless it's not on the scale of a 911. Pipe bombs have been around and used at various locations even in this country. This should come as no surprise to anyone and this is not even the beginning because we've seen pressure cooker bombs we've seen other pipe bombs and the like. 

I'm telling you right now, hitting the subway in that fashion does nothing you put teams on trains and you start executing people going up and down the aisles where there be with shotguns rifles whatever, that's going to instill major major chaos and panic because no one's going to want to get on those trains because there is absolutely nothing you can do to save yourself once you're on that train and it's moving at 60 miles an hour and you've got no weapon to defend yourself and no means of Escape.

not only that but what's to prevent team of two or three not only that but what's to prevent team of two or three people from just walking up to say Newport PATH station and just mowing people down because at any point in time during rush hour you've got 100 to 150 people just in the vestibule. 

the only way to the only way to stop this is to have armed deterrence and as many locations as possible and there simply isn't enough resources for government to do that. We need a lot of good guys with guns

and and I'll say again, we are really lucky that this guy is a complete idiot because nobody's checking bags and half of these locations and he could have very easily have built a bomb out of into his backpack with a lot more explosive a lot more nails and tax and every other thing you want to throw in there. Thank god he's a fucking moron

Voice recognition not great tonight...lol

2 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

Glad you are ok my friend but how the fk is this a game changer? It's not like we didn't expect t ghis. 

What I'm waiting for is team of 2 or more starting opposite ends of train shooting to middle.  talk about soft target, no help coming and no way to prevent it.

Saw thgat...unreal

Thank a liberal/democrat

You're focusing on the tools, and not the actor. This country has seen pipe bombs, but normally they're placed somewhere. Now we have wingnuts willing to go up with the bomb. That's new for us. 

I can't speak specifically, but I concur on the soft targets. People need to start carrying concealed. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

You're focusing on the tools, and not the actor. This country has seen pipe bombs, but normally they're placed somewhere. Now we have wingnuts willing to go up with the bomb. That's new for us. 

I can't speak specifically, but I concur on the soft targets. People need to start carrying concealed. 

No, I'm focusing on the right things. Nuts willling to die while in their commission is NOTHING new here.   it amazes me that people are so surprised by this event. 

Zealotry is nothing new in America. 

3 hours ago, Purple Patrick said:

I've been thinking about this a lot. What if it was supposed to fail? Get us all to laugh at this asshat and not actually change any of our lifestyles so the next time will be bigger and grander while we don't expect it

The media and I'm sure the people gave up on this after what, 4 hours?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

you mean like the failed bombing in the twin towers years before those asshats flew a couple planes into em?

No, I'm focusing on the right things. Nuts willling to die while in their commission is NOTHING new here.   it amazes me that people are so surprised by this event. 
Zealotry is nothing new in America. 

Anyone who thinks events like this won’t become a monthly/weekly reality is sadly out of touch with our world.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Handyman said:

Anyone who thinks events like this won’t become a monthly/weekly reality is sadly out of touch with our world.

1 hour ago, BlueLineFish said:

Sadly I believe this to be true 

THERE is no other possible outcome. we've spent YEARS letting people that hate us, our way of life and our very country come here and stay illegally. we've given those same illegals benefits. they have no intention of assimilating into our culture as our forefathers did. my great grandmother was german right off the boat. yet.....she.....like most of her generation....assimilated and became proud americans. that's not happening now. they hate us. they come here to try to change us into them. the violence they're gonna unload on us has been written on the wall for decades.