Sign in to follow this  
Rob0115

Poisoning two playful dogs?

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/12/dogs_intentionally_killed_with_rat_poison_thrown_i.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

Think of how sick these f*ckers are?  If the dogs were a nuisance to the I'd have taken them.  Poisoning a kids dogs goes to such depths that I am dumbfounded and can't believe something of the same species as me could do.  What makes me sicker is that my tax dollars probably house and educate (well attempt to educate) this scum.

3 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/12/dogs_intentionally_killed_with_rat_poison_thrown_i.html#incart_2box_nj-homepage-featured

Think of how sick these f*ckers are?  If the dogs were a nuisance to the I'd have taken them.  Poisoning a kids dogs goes to such depths that I am dumbfounded and can't believe something of the same species as me could do.  What makes me sicker is that my tax dollars probably house and educate (well attempt to educate) this scum.

Typically people that do this have will develop a profile.. and it becomes extensive.

When I was very young, someone poisoned the dog next door... though my parents pulled me away from the scene as quickly as possible, I will NEVER forget the agony that animal was in. What a horrific way for an animal to die. Brutal. And it was a big family with a bunch of young kids and they were all just traumatized. It was a nice neighborhood in Bridgewater too - where NOTHING like that ever happened. It was one of those defining moments in childhood - you know, that first time that you really understand that there's evil in the world.

As Zeke was inferring - it's been theorized that animal abuse is suggestive of later serial violence when it's combined with at least one other behavior from the "MacDonald Triad" (a.k.a. triad of sociopathy, homicidal triad). It's animal abuse, bed-wetting as an older child, and fire-setting. It's not proven actually -  it's just a theory. Just as likely those factors are merely evidence of childhood abuse. Of course, there's some evidence that childhood abuse makes a person more prone to becoming violent anyway!... so as a layperson, I definitely believe there's something to it. Common sense tells me a person who tortures an animal is a VERY short step away from abusing their own kid, spouse, elderly parent, etc. I mean, you gotta be one sick piece of garbage to intentionally torture another living creature. 

So, a few on here remember me with another screen name, "Topher".  I've since abandoned that and gone to "Bully" for several reasons, one of which is my love of the bully-breeds.  I currently am owned by an English and I can tell you that if anyone ever raised a hand to her or intended to do her harm, the gates of Satan's domicile would open and be unleashed upon that soul.  

I do want to know why the fuck the dogs were fed in an alley?  Odd, that.

• Like 1

I’m particularly fond of bully breed dogs. We had a herd of boxers till a couple years ago when we put the last one down with cancer at 9.  I still get emotional when I think of that last dog.  I have bullmastiffs now but the image of the boxer in the article with monitors etc is haunting me.  I donate, what I think is generously, to several rescue and the American adopt a box and bullmastiff rescues.   I just have to do something today to help me feel better.   Outside of donating to make me feel better I’m strongly considering hiring a private investigator.  I’m sure JCPD does not the resources to investigate this and maybe not the desire.  However I don’t want to meddle in someone else’s business. Ugh. I can’t get that vision out of my head.  I just don’t get how someone is lacking that killing those animals came to them as an option.  

13 hours ago, Rob0115 said:

Rob - First, let me say When I was a kid I took a beaten protecting my dog Secondly, as an adult when someone pointed a shotgun at my dog while hunting I put a shotgun to their face.  I love animals and won't tolerate any animal abuse. I've carried my 80lb dogs when they were sick / dying.

Now all that being said...This story sounds fishy as hell.  Feed dogs in an alley?  Go fund me page?  Too much touchy feely for me.  Jersey City is rat infested.  Rat poison may have been for rats and these pet owner obviously didn't tend to their dogs properly.  Now the poor dogs paid the price and these pet owners want sympathy?

The death of these dogs sickens me.  But, maybe the owners should think goldfish.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Old School said:

Rob - First, let me say When I was a kid I took a beaten protecting my dog Secondly, as an adult when someone pointed a shotgun at my dog while hunting I put a shotgun to their face.  I love animals and won't tolerate any animal abuse. I've carried my 80lb dogs when they were sick / dying.

Now all that being said...This story sounds fishy as hell.  Feed dogs in an alley?  Go fund me page?  Too much touchy feely for me.  Jersey City is rat infested.  Rat poison may have been for rats and these pet owner obviously didn't tend to their dogs properly.  Now the poor dogs paid the price and these pet owners want sympathy?

The death of these dogs sickens me.  But, maybe the owners should think goldfish.

Perhaps you are right but the pit in my stomach is still there. 

1 hour ago, Old School said:

My feelings as well.  I think if @Rob0115 you hired a PI, you might get a surprise about how it all went down.  

I hope I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, Old School said:

This! 

15 hours ago, Screwball said:

I’m usually not someone that gets vengeful with things... but I’d have the feeling if someone poisoned my two dogs, they would unexpectedly have their house burned to the ground shortly there after.

Just saying...

With the scum that poisoned the dogs in it! MFer will rot in hell!

• Like 1