AlexTheSane

Bluetooth Gun Safe Cracked By Researchers

On 12/13/2017 at 0:20 PM, myhatinthering said:

Long safe should be old school as tech is unreliable.  It's why picking a knightstand safe is so hard.  I'm thinking about the gunvault microvault mv500

I tend to lean this way as well.

I prefer manual/key/combination pad locks.

The last thing I want to deal with is a battery or electronics failure...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By me me
      I'm selling my Liberty Gun Safes....follow this link I posted with all the info

• By Bryan2010x
      Up for trade is a heavy solid lockbox for larger suv vehicles to secure firearms, tools or other valuables from being stolen. This is I believe 3/4”‘plywood, it is solid and heavy. The locks is a mechanical simplex lock. It will not fail from lack of batteries or computer failure. The Combination and key need to be set by a locksmith. Measurements are 4 feet wide x 20 inches tall x 40 inches deep. Looking to trade for a firearm or related accessories.

• By Nucrunner
      Just a head's up, the recent BJ's sales circular (5/23 - 6/19) is advertising an "Extreme Savings Week" sale June 12 - 18.
      One of the items on sale is a Snap-on 24 gun safe for $299.99.
      It's a decent 30 minute fireproof safe typically selling at places like Dicks, TSC, or the box stores for $5-600. 
      I have no interest in BJ's nor Snap-on Safe's, just saw this as a nice deal and thought I'd pass it on.
      Remember, there's no sales tax on gun safes
    • By sinjin
      Okay, I'm getting pumped for Black Friday and figured I could use some help from the community on setting my expectations for the kinds of deals I'm likely to see.  Here's a list of stuff I'm in the market for... would appreciate some feedback on what stores I should be looking at and what kind of pricing to look for for each item.

1.  a basic Ruger 10/22 (to teach the kiddos)
      2.  a fire-rated 10-24 gun size safe
      3.  a Walther PPQ M2 5" in 9mm (hard to find in stock lately)
      4.  a Mossberg 590A1 shotgun (missed the recent deal at PSA)

• By Bugsy732
      Just got my Bighorn Gun safe from Costco delivered. I have to say. I am impressed so far! The question is how am i getting this bad boy up the steps out of the garage..... i may have to call my brother inlaw and a few friends

Here is the safe i bought: BIGHORN 19ECB DIGITAL GUN SAFE  just under $650 delivered to the house... and since i had $200 in gift cards, i got her for about $450ish.

I'll post some pics of it stocked when i get a chance. it's Still in the wrapper! 
    • https://www.reuters.com/technology/cybersecurity/fbi-says-chinese-hackers-preparing-attack-us-infrastructure-2024-04-18/ "An ongoing Chinese hacking campaign known as Volt Typhoon has successfully gained access to numerous American companies in telecommunications, energy, water and other critical sectors, with 23 pipeline operators targeted, FBI Director Christopher Wray said" "China is developing the "ability to physically wreak havoc on our critical infrastructure at a time of its choosing. Its plan is to land low blows against civilian infrastructure to try to induce panic."   I think this is actually just an elaborate Chinese marketing campaign to sell more radios and cheap survival gear.    
    • The new ATF rule will go a long way to helping Brandon out. ATF Rule Change Creates a Trap for the Unwary › American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
    • I hope you are correct but if you have been paying attention to all the lower court decisions from the left wing circuits we are not doing so good and the communists know this.   while we sit back and wait and wait and wait for a favorable 3rd circuit decision on the mag limits and sensitive places the anti-american legislators around the country, even in what was once considered 100% pro gun states are passing laws with contempt for the Bruen decision knowing that they are only playing out the clock until they get a favorable ( activist ) supreme court again.  which can be as early as this november.  I  believe the 3rd circuit will not rule on our cases until after the election and we all know why..