MartyZ

Best place to buy once fired brass

Buy it from me!

I have about 60+ lbs of 45 brass, as well as a bunch of stuff for a Garand.

I also have stuff for a .38 special.

Empty 12 ga shotgun stuff.

Lead shot for reloading.

As well as bullets, primers, powder, reloading presses, dies,

17 minutes ago, Fred2 said:

Buy it from me!

I have about 60+ lbs of 45 brass, as well as a bunch of stuff for a Garand.

I also have stuff for a .38 special.

Empty 12 ga shotgun stuff.

Lead shot for reloading.

As well as bullets, primers, powder, reloading presses, dies,

I don't need 60 lbs. but PM me with how much you asking for 2k

Huh?  *BUY* once fired brass?

Shoot spend some time at the range and anyone whom is shoveling their brass up to toss -  just ask if you can have it !

Works for me............... be the brass whore - embrace the sickness of brass hording.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Huh?  *BUY* once fired brass?

Shoot spend some time at the range and anyone whom is shoveling their brass up to toss -  just ask if you can have it !

Works for me............... be the brass whore - embrace the sickness of brass hording.

That's what I usually do, but I wanted to load some extra during the cold months, I don't like going to indoor range and it's too cold to shoot outdoors, so I figured i'd load up a few thousand rounds in the mean time.

• Like 2

Careful what one gets for free off a commercial range.  Best to know.  Police, military brass, by far the best sources.  I'll take you to Camp Perry Matches to get free match brass from the Armed Services Teams after they're done shooting, always a good free for all.

2 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

I tried the link but got an error:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1

Need to be logged in to see.

2 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Go to Old Bridge after an outdoor match.  The lazy ones leave brass behind because it's either too cold/hot/rainy/sunny or the wife is calling them. 

He ain't lyin' folks :) 

Of course the same can probably be said about any outdoor organized match (to some extent) up & down the state where they don't use tarps as brass catchers!

• Like 1

There's a guy at my range that is there 2 hours before they open to hit the entire range and he cleans up after every event. I asked him about it because I kept getting frustrate about never finding any brass. He goes 3-5 times a week and shoots maybe 1 event a week. I asked him what he sells the brass for. He says he doesn't and that he has 100x the brass he'll ever need

On 12/22/2017 at 9:55 AM, MartyZ said:

The title says it all. I would like to know where is the best place, local or online, to buy good quality once fired brass at the best prices. I'm sure i'm not the only one who would be interested, maybe we can start a list.

How much .45 you looking for? --  I have buckets upon buckets of .45 acp -- mostly federal once fired police range brass

I'd have to look up the going rate per 1000 -- I have no idea what it cost to buy brass -- I'd be happy to meet you somewhere to save you any shipping cost

9 hours ago, Heavyopp said:

How much .45 you looking for? --  I have buckets upon buckets of .45 acp -- mostly federal once fired police range brass

I'd have to look up the going rate per 1000 -- I have no idea what it cost to buy brass -- I'd be happy to meet you somewhere to save you any shipping cost

I think its 10$ a bucket I'll take 2

9 minutes ago, Heavyopp said:

Wow $10 a bucket,  It's not even worth it for me to keep tripping over these things,  Guess I'll just throw them in them away...

Allow me to throw them away for you. best I,ve found is 60 per 1000 shipped from an online store/ gunbroker starts @60 and you have to add shipping

Privately 30-40 per 1000 is a good price

One of the best prices aside from private forums on any brass is Monmouth reloading in Manalapan but they wont allow you to pick it up so the shipping kills it.