Haddoncoach

Great American Outdoor Show - Harrisburg

I went to the show this past Monday, arrived at 10am, left a 7pm. Spent most of the day in the firearms section-def not as many "big name" manufacturers as past years, but still enough to keep you busy most of the day.  A lot of smaller companies that are new to the market offering accessories, training, etc., most run by former SF guys, who were great to meet and talk to. The crowd was huge for a Monday, tons to see, if hunting and fishing are your thing, its a must go event. Only knock is there are few food&drink options at the show, and the price is crazy $3.50 for a bottle of water.

Went today and had a nice time, glad I went.

Im all shooting sports, not much interest in hunting or fishing, and there was enough to keep us busy for the day.

Got there about 10:45, had to park in a shuttle lot. Started to be concerned as the signs all said “All lots full” but there was plenty of parking in the shuttle lots and the shuttles were warm and quick. 

Got to meet Purple Patrick, so there was that....haha!

We also were able to carry with NH non-resident CCWs

It was worth the trip....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

Very nice meeting[mention=6977]nucrunner[/mention] and[mention=8941]boba[/mention]!

@pew_pew_plates where you at?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes.  We were there Friday.  I woke Patrick up to thank him for the posting he did for us.  It was a pleasure meeting you too Patrick.  You must be dead on your feet after doing that show!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

@Pew Pew Plates, post those pictures dude!

Ask and ye' shall receive!

It was a great time Sunday.  It was all of our first time to the show and spent basically the whole day in the Firearm hall.  Bumped into some ol' friends, made new friends, it was great.  

I'm not sure what pics you're lookin for Ray but these are all I got!

TEAM%20PIC_zpsbdzskdp7.jpgCC9B323B-4CE9-4F4D-BD9C-822E4963D611_zps0FD6CB8E-4408-40B5-97F9-6193CB777398_zps

• Like 2