S&W39

Cabin Firearms

Has anyone here have experience with Cabin Firearms. The website didn't list their hours and I was wondering what you guys think overall. Thanks
Never dealt with Rick for firearms (I'm loyal to Steve at Monmouth Arms), but I have known Rick most of my life. He is a really good guy. He has a home office with a separate entrance. If Rick had something for sale I was interested in I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Never dealt with him, really good guy. OK so no experience here. Get off this board.
Who the hell do you think you are? One I will continue to post over and over just because you don't like it. Two a man's character means more than anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

Who the hell do you think you are? One I will continue to post over and over just because you don't like it. Two a man's character means more than anything.

The nerve of some people! He won't be here much longer with that attitude!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

The nerve of some people! He won't be here much longer with that attitude!

It looks like he's been a member since 2013 but he only posts once or twice a year.

Best to simply ignore.

• Like 1

It looks like he's been a member since 2013 but he only posts once or twice a year.
Best to simply ignore.
I saw that. Tapatalk didn't even return one of the previous 13 posts. Guessing he has a personal issue.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2017 at 6:15 PM, capt14k said:

Never dealt with Rick for firearms (I'm loyal to Steve at Monmouth Arms)

God Bless you :)

On 1/14/2018 at 8:59 PM, BHP said:

Never dealt with him, really good guy. OK so no experience here. Get off this board.

Dam...

If you knew anything about capt you would know "Get off this board" is pretty much the last thing he will do...  If i threw him out of my shop he would purposely show up every day 5 min before i open and stay 5 minutes after i closed.

Capt you seem to be a magnet for drama :)

Dam...
If you knew anything about capt you would know "Get off this board" is pretty much the last thing he will do...  If i threw him out of my shop he would purposely show up every day 5 min before i open and stay 5 minutes after i closed.
Capt you seem to be a magnet for drama [emoji4]

Lol. Seriously this time I was being nice and wasn’t even trying to push buttons and the guy picks an argument.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk