MichaelDiggs

Shout out to anyone that can find a QD Keymod Harris Bipod Mount

Is there such a product? I know I can mount a small piece of picatinny rail, then mount on top of that the bipod mount. But my OCD brain doesn't like using a mount to work with another mount. I'd rather have a direct connection. Some company has to make a Quick Disconnect Keymod Harris Bipod Mount. 

I had those on my RPR. Bitch to put on depending on the rail. I had to loosen rail to get inside easily. Eventually got a small keymod rail and a bipod qd adapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Screwball said:

That isn't a real QD mount. I do have a QD on my original AR and it works very well. I'll most likely need to get a small mount of a picatinny rail just for the bipod. Maybe I can find a small QD picatinny rail that has the Harris form factor on it already. That would be nice.

I'm aware it needs a stud to connect. When I say "Harris form factor" I'm meaning the sling stud is there already. If I can get a Quick Disconnect keymod picatinny rail with the Harris form factor (the stud and angles) built on it already that would be cool.

Then I have no idea what you are looking for, since that is how my Harris bipod attaches to my Remington (not KeyMod, sling stud)...

He’s over thinking it.

Throw a rail key mod adapter on rifle and qd on bipod, you are done. Why the fuss?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bhunted said:

He’s over thinking it.

Throw a rail key mod adapter on rifle and qd on bipod, you are done. Why the fuss?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's exactly my end goal. Just wanted to find out if they make the keymod adapter and rail as one piece that's all.

BTW, Happy New Years everyone.

That's exactly my end goal. Just wanted to find out if they make the keymod adapter and rail as one piece that's all.

BTW, Happy New Years everyone.

Did you google it? Take your pick.

https://www.midwayusa.com/picatinny-keymod-and-m-lok-rail-sections/br?cid=15328

31 minutes ago, bhunted said:

Did you google it? Take your pick.

https://www.midwayusa.com/picatinny-keymod-and-m-lok-rail-sections/br?cid=15328

Gotcha brother, but wanted quick disconnect. last thing I want is a heavy bipod on the rifle all the time. Harris (MIM) makes a quick disconnect picatinny mount that swivels, I can use that to remove the bipod. Just need to find a small picatinny rail that's thin, and strong. Got a cheap set set off Amazon to check them out and they are thick as heck, made in China. Returning them and will find a thin and strong one to stay put permanently on the rail with some loctite blue.

On 12/31/2017 at 9:56 PM, MichaelDiggs said:

Gotcha brother, but wanted quick disconnect. last thing I want is a heavy bipod on the rifle all the time. Harris (MIM) makes a quick disconnect picatinny mount that swivels, I can use that to remove the bipod. Just need to find a small picatinny rail that's thin, and strong. Got a cheap set set off Amazon to check them out and they are thick as heck, made in China. Returning the am and will find a thin and strong one to stay put permanently on the rail with some loctite blue.

The Harris bipods already go on and off pretty effortlessly, and some swivel. With a mount that HE posted, I don't see the point of adding an actual QD mount.