diamondd817

Glock 19X

Oh my Gawd!  It's revolutionary!  It's perfection redesigned!  No

It's a 19 Gen 5 slide on a 17 Gen 4 frame painted in desert tan.  With a lanyard ring nobody wants.   Let's just call this the gun that lost to the P320.

They did need something to get people to stop at their booth at Shot Show.  How many times will I have to here it comes in 'coyote' with a matching color case.  OK, OK, G19 slide on a G17 full size frame, with 17 or 19 round mags and cute new color.  Ah, no! Plain and simple.  Guess they had to find a way to recoup some of that R&D expense on the goberment failure.

• Like 1

Like every new iPhone release, there will be people lining up to buy this thing when it first comes out. In a similar trend, the line keeps getting shorter as other companies offer as good as or dare I say, better products. 

Like every new iPhone release, there will be people lining up to buy this thing when it first comes out. In a similar trend, the line keeps getting shorter as other companies offer as good as or dare I say, better products.

iPhones... I used to be like that. But now, still have a 6 Plus (128 GB), and probably will upgrade to the 8 Plus (or the next release) when the phone stops working with apps/being updated.

Glocks... never got to that point. But I have one Glock; 30S (Gen 3). No interest in 19 slides on 17 frames or any other combination. It’s nice to see options... but it would take a radical redesign for me to get excited with Glock again. Wished they went with a modular design.

Only Glock related thing I’m looking forward towards is a .45 version of that Ruger PC carbine. Maybe Glock would finally come out with one... [emoji23]

The link from Glock has been replaced with the 30th anniversary 

On 12/31/2017 at 7:57 AM, diamondd817 said:

Coming in January

For those who always wanted a Glock 19 slide on a 17 frame, here ya go:

http://g41.glock.us/

-

They already pulled the article and replaced it w/ the Glock 30th anniversary article.

Recoil has some info on it for those still curious.

http://www.recoilweb.com/news-of-glocks-19x-pistol-leaked-132572.html

• Like 1