Sign in to follow this  
capt14k

My Type of Handguns

I notice there are a lot of handgun discussions on this forum. Especially which one to get. I know most people are looking for newer plastic handguns. However I personally like metal and wood. So I figured I share mine.

First pic is just military handguns. Second pic is everything except my Tok M57, Berettas, and few Miscellaneous others. Most were bought when I was a resident of South Carolina and I wasn't limited to OGAM and waiting 6 months to get a permit. Just walked into a Pawn Shop or met someone at the Circle K. All perfectly legal.

b4182e4fe2d58223132be7e17b96424c.jpg38732dd21535efa99e146e7bd5bd2c23.jpg

From Left to Right and Top to Bottom

1918 DWM Luger P08

Finnish SA Marked P39 Holster

FN 1910/22 Nazi Stamped with Finnish SA Marked Holster

1944 Walther P38 AC44

Nazi P38 Holster

1934 Enfield No2 MkI

WWI Western 1911 U.S. Holster

1919 Colt Black Army 1911

Finnish Rauma Made L-35 Lahti Holster

Finnish SA Marked Lahti L-35 3rd Series

Japanese Type 94 Nambu one of the last 1,000 made.

Japanese Type 14 Nambu Kokura Made

All are All matching and Original except the magazine on the Type 14

Buckheimer 1950s Police Swivel Holster

Ruger Service Six .357 4"

German Made .22 Derringer

1907 Savage .32

U.S.A.F Holster for .38 Revolver

Finnish Used Double SA Marked Browning Hi Power Holster

H&R Sportsman Model 199 Single Action 9 shot top break .22 Revolver with Holster

Iver Johnson Pony .380

Czech Tokarev Holster

H&R Top Break .32 S&W Short

Looking for a Finnish Used SA Marked P39 (t) Pistol in .380 aka cz38 to properly fill the P39 Holster.

• Like 5

Not one friggen Glock.

Not a single one. Likely won't ever be one either. Too many on my list left to buy. Top 3 right now are P39 (Finn cz38, Hi Power (ideally Finn used), and 1934 or 1935 Beretta.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How about a Beretta M9?

Sig 226?

I have Beretta 92 and 96. Sig I'm not opposed to but isn't in my Top 10. There's Radom, Webley, Nagant, Mauser, and more before SIG. Though I am looking for a Finnish M24 Rifle with SIG barrel.

Just now, capt14k said:

I have Beretta 92 and 96. Sig I'm not opposed to but isn't in my Top 10. There's Radom, Webley, Nagant, Mauser, and more before SIG. Though I am looking for a Finnish M24 Rifle with SIG barrel.

Is this a collection for all handguns used in the military?  

Is this a collection for all handguns used in the military?  

The first pic is military. The second pic is all my old pistols. I consider 25 year old Beretta new. Right now I am trying to only buy matching pistols used between WWI-Korea.

Here is how SIG is marked on a Finnish M24 spelt out in full and exposed. I have a Finn M28 with same SIG marked barrel, but it gets covered by the stock.

589286a92947047285e4850726f2edf5.jpg

My military collection runs from 1895-1956.

• Like 2

Very nice stuff. I have most of those pieces myself. I like making rigs out of them and collecting all the accessories. I see you are looking for a SA marked CZ38. That is going to be almost impossible to find. I have a CZ38 with a P39T marked holster and SA marked holster too.

Very nice stuff. I have most of those pieces myself. I like making rigs out of them and collecting all the accessories. I see you are looking for a SA marked CZ38. That is going to be almost impossible to find. I have a CZ38 with a P39T marked holster and SA marked holster too.

Actually I found one here in the States but it is $1,250. In Finland I found one for 350€. I may import the one from Finland because according to info I found it is importable.

Pre98 of all places sold a full P39 Rig for $1075 2 years ago. I would pay that for a full rig.

https://www.pre98.com/shop/gone-but-not-forgotten/czech-cz-38-fully-rigged-out-p39t-pistol-with-rare-hardshell-nazi-holster/

I didn’t see any SA marking on the pistol or holster in the link.   

Here is my holster SA marked holster

39388635972_cb247e0d97.jpg  

No the pre98 one was not SA Marked.

Here is my P39 SA Holster that is shown in the first post close up.

I just noticed is your SA mark stitched instead of stamped?

9783ef445a757cf414e21fcf091340bd.jpgcef2a2b2d548eba3ebbb05288ff78064.jpg

Though the Lahti L-35 and Holster is my favorite.

It is stamped in the Flap and ink stamped P39T on inside. I think I paid $800 for my pistol, extra mag, an both original holsters.

In the pic it looked stitched which I've never seen before. Must be the lighting.

That is a good price. Is your pistol SA Stamped too? If so that is a great price. Gunbroker has some SA Stamped mags that they are asking $130 and $150 for.

The Finns certainly liked to use that SA Stamp. I have all kinds of tools with both the tools and carriers having SA Stamps. My Hi Power Holster is double SA over T stamped. They must have had a theft problem.