Sign in to follow this  
Servo Group

Servo Group Tactical NJ Training Schdule SALE

I took the Pistol 1 Course last year with Ryan, Scott, and Mike up in Princeton.  I drove about 2 hours for the course and I highly recommend them.  I applied a lot of the things I learned in a 3 Day Vickers Class I took the week before as well as refining my grip.  If I can take at least one thing in a course that I can immediately apply, I think it's worth it.   Price is right and the instructors are easily approachable.  I recommend these guys and look forward to taking more courses from an NJ based company (when I save up for more since some unfortunate recent events).  

• Like 1

Took advantage of their Jan. special they ran over New Years as I try to take a few courses every year. Last weeks Block 1 was  Well worth the money.

Good sound fundamentals and instructions. Nice combination of precision shot placement  sessions coupled with various  drills, Steel shooting at distance etc.  Excellent value  and well worth the  cost.

Good to be able to train close to home without the associated costs for long distance travel for training.

Instructors where  top notch. Highly recommend them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redwings9 said:

Took advantage of their Jan. special they ran over New Years as I try to take a few courses every year. Last weeks Block 1 was  Well worth the money.

Hey! I was there too, I was the non-LEO (think there was only three of us) that wasn’t rocking the 1911. Who were you?

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:27 PM, Servo Group said:

Thats simply a request of the host range. It's a Police range and that's what they require. However we are running an open enrollment Vehicular Counter Ambush course at our Princeton location. The class is exactly the same.

Hope to see you there,

Ryan

I'm sorry for the late post but I just saw this.

Does this LEO Dept / range know who pays their salaries and for the range?

t's not a matter of insurance either.  The course provider should carry insurance.

When I see "Protect and Serve" I chuckle. You folks live in NJ you know they are your masters.

Rant OFF. And BTW I'm not anti-Cop.  Just anti-Elitist.  

On 4/15/2018 at 6:19 PM, blksheep said:

Anyone go last Saturday to Princeton?

Great class

On 4/16/2018 at 6:17 AM, redwings9 said:

I was there. Great class. These guys do a great job. Good group on Saturday and the weather was great. Highly recommend them. The New Years discount was a nice bonus. 

I was there - I was the asian guy rocking the RMR CZ P07 with comp.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Smokin .50
      CNJFO HOG HUNT SUNDAY JAN. 26TH! SAVE THE DATE!
      A PORKTASTIC GOOD TIME W/ 2A PATRIOTS & FRIENDS!
      by Black Wire Media Wed. Nov. 13, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us
      The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners is proud to announce we've scheduled our first Hog Hunt of the new season for Sunday January 26th. So mark your calendars and watch for our event page & sign-up on our website (coming SOON!). The guided Hunt is ideal for beginners & anyone looking for a challenge since this is a "NO license, ANY weapon" affair held on a 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River near Harrisburg, PA. Raffles, swag, lunch included. Stay Saturday night & party with us (Dutch Treat) OR come Sunday. A great way to fill the freezer & support NJ's busiest 2A group!
      Hunt includes hot lunch served on the island, field dressed hog, goody bag w/ swag items, raffles for great prizes (BRING CASH ON ISLAND) & all the memories you can take home!
      We recommend V. Roche & Son Butchers in Whitehouse Station, NJ.  A CNJFO sponsor, they have a renowned reputation for excellent service!
      Register HERE:  
      https://www.cnjfo.com/event-3629844

• By Iggyort
      I am looking to gauge the intrest in holding an " Introduction to Smallbore F Class " Clinic in 2020. The Clinic would be held in either Pa or NJ and would cover the following material:
      What is Smallbore F Class Rifle
      Optics
      Bipod/ Rest
      Ammunition
      Targets
      Basic Wind Reading
      Course of Fire

The Clinic would be taught by experienced SB F Class Competitors

• By Shane45
      Brand new in box. FDE. Optic, mount and AFG not included. This is unfired outside the factory. Compliance work completed. Pickup at Garden State Shooting Center in Lakewood. $1700. $1450 Ill absorb transfer fee. 

• By Modern Materiel
      These will be in NJ Stores soon.

Description
      100% MADE IN AMERICA.  All MODMAT rifles are made from domestic parts and assembled in New Jersey. Fully NJ and Federally compliant when purchased as a FIREARM. Total OAL 26.1″ w/ SB Tactical SBA3 Brace in closed position CERAKOTE FINISH: Blackened Cobalt, Slate Grey Burgundy Bronze, Patriot Brown or Sniper Green.  MM Exit 5.56 V2 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting.  Designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Has NATO grooves for installation of blast shield or silencer. Ballistic Advantage 5.56 Government Profile, 11.5″ Carbine length AR15, Modern Series Barrel.  Machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish and M4 feed ramp extension. Ballistic Advantage .750″ pinned Lo-Pro Gas Block with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Modern Materiel 10″ ultralight free float hand guard  – Full Picatinny top rail and M-LOK mounting in 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions. Domestic 8620 M16 Bolt Carrier Group and 9310 bolt with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Flattop Upper Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with ejection port cover and brass deflector. MM Lower Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with magwell texture and integrated trigger guard. Magpul MOE pistol grip with extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control. Magpul MOE MVG M-LOK vertical fore grip. SB Tactical™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace (SB3) – provides all of the advantages of a handgun, but with a third point of contact — adding greater stability, accuracy and control. Also includes: One 10/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine. 
    • By TacticalTrainingCenter
      To promote proper firearm use and gun safety, we have our Youth Firearms Academies. These week long tactical training and safety class seek to teach your child practices for safe firearms handling, operation, and marksmanship.
      These courses are available to teens aged 13-17. With a wide array of available firearms, your teen will learn the best practices for handguns, rifles, shotguns, and even muzzle loaded firearms.
      All academy classes run Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
      Basic Academy Dates:
      June 24th-28th
      July 22nd-26th

Advanced Academy Dates:
      July 8th-12th
      August 5th-9th

Learn More and Register Today