capt14k

Just Bought a Jura E8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine Anyone Have One

Just yesterday I bought a Jura E8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine used off EBay for $468 shipped. Couldn't beat the price. New they are around $2k and even refurbished they are $1,300+. Seller said grinder was replaced by Jura and not used since. I assume Jura did a full inspection being it was sent it in for repair. At least I hope so.

The reason I bought it is I like girly hot espresso drinks like White Chocolate Lattes, Caramel Macchiatos, and Vanilla Flat Whites. However I don't like spending $7 for a coffee and I like even less having to go out of my way; especially with winter here. I don't like iced coffee.

Does anyone own any of these super automatic machines and if so is there any suggestions on where to buy coffee and flavorings and what kind kind of each. Also any tips on using the machine and maintenance of it?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My friend has a Jura J9 and is somewhere north of 10K servings. Good luck with yours.
Adios,
Pizza Bob
That's what I'm hoping to get from it. Only need 3 months for it to pay for itself. Can't wait to get it because it sucked leaving the house today to get coffee.

P

1 hour ago, JT Custom Guns said:

Is this is the Black, Full Auto E8 - I would keep this on the down low

Next thing you know, Murphy will be going after coffee machines - ya know, Semi Auto, low cap cups, ect.

Just sayin'

:facepalm: 

The NJ model is limited to single espresso shot capacity.  

On 12/31/2017 at 10:01 PM, capt14k said:

Just yesterday I bought a Jura E8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine used off EBay for $468 shipped. Couldn't beat the price. New they are around $2k and even refurbished they are $1,300+. Seller said grinder was replaced by Jura and not used since. I assume Jura did a full inspection being it was sent it in for repair. At least I hope so.

The reason I bought it is I like girly hot espresso drinks like White Chocolate Lattes, Caramel Macchiatos, and Vanilla Flat Whites. However I don't like spending $7 for a coffee and I like even less having to go out of my way; especially with winter here. I don't like iced coffee.

Does anyone own any of these super automatic machines and if so is there any suggestions on where to buy coffee and flavorings and what kind kind of each. Also any tips on using the machine and maintenance of it?

What happened to you?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, JT Custom Guns said:

Is this is the Black, Full Auto E8 - I would keep this on the down low

Next thing you know, Murphy will be going after coffee machines - ya know, Semi Auto, low cap cups, ect.

Just sayin'

:facepalm: 

But what exactly are the legal deviations with a loaded cup of this coffee?

24 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Look at your guys with all your fancy pants coffee. Y'all must be hanging out with AVB too much.

Dude, this is NJgf... we have espresso sipping, cigar puffing professionals and hipsters, doctors, lawyers and bankers. 

This is not Kentucky gunforums. 

One member here even owns a coffee shop or two. At least another has a bagel place.