Pizza Bob

Dems Anti-gun Investigation Fails

Two of the most virulently anti-gun Democrats, Elijah Cummings and Elizabeth Warren, tasked the GAO with an investigation to prove a tired old Dem talking point: The ease with which guns could be obtained over the Internet. The investigation took two years (and untold tax dollars) and in 72 attempts they were unable to obtain one firearm. Doh! Here is a link to the article...

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/dems-learn-its-harder-to-buy-guns-illegally-online-than-they-thought/

When do you think we'll see this reported by the MSM?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 3

Love it!

They did note that 2 of 7 attempts to buy guns on the dark web were successful, so they'll key on that result.  But the fact that all 72 attempts to buy from legitimate dealers failed is wonderful news.

1 hour ago, 10X said:

Love it!

They did note that 2 of 7 attempts to buy guns on the dark web were successful, so they'll key on that result.  But the fact that all 72 attempts to buy from legitimate dealers failed is wonderful news.

I thought they said they tried private sellers too?

16 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Now if only they could close "The Gun Show Loophole," we would never have to deal with illegal guns again!

It’s interesting, we did a face 2 face for my wife’s glock :bad:. Well it’s technically my Glock as it was my p2p’s.( will have to do another f2f when her permits come in) She asked if we were going to an ffl.

” How many background cks do I need? I got a FPID, and these stupid P2p’s !”

All they had to do is check gunboards and gunbroker listings to see that most sellers won't even ship a firearm period, even when legal, to CA, NJ, NY, MA, CT, and MD. Even Burns won't sell antique Finnish M39 Rifles to those of us in NJ because of one scumbag NJ FFL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Now if only they could close "The Gun Show Loophole," we would never have to deal with illegal guns again!

The gun show loophole is the fact that there are gun shows. They're do something about that I'm sure...

Then we'll all be safe.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 7:06 PM, SmittyMHS said:

The gun show loophole is the fact that there are gun shows. They're do something about that I'm sure...

Then we'll all be safe.

https://patch.com/new-york/whiteplains/astorino-vetos-gun-show-ban-county-owned-property

here you go. They are already trying it out in White Plains. One vote stopped them from banning this gun show.

“Majority Leader Catherine Borgia, D-Ossining, said the ban would have been a good first step in stemming the proliferation of guns in Westchester”

<sarcasm on> ...because we all know Westchester is known as a place where criminals keep massive amounts of illegal weapons. They must be stopped! 

The lunacy coming soon to NJ to stop all of those NJ gun shows we have around here. <sarcasm off>

-Jim

5 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

if only they'd get off their asses and go to the inner cities and address the gang and illegal drug problems now. that'd solve almost everything violent crime related.

That’d take actual work and they’d be inconveniencing their base. It’ll never happen.. we are easier targets because we don’t vote for them anyway and we obey the laws better then most by and large.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimB1 said:

That’d take actual work and they’d be inconveniencing their base. It’ll never happen.. we are easier targets because we don’t vote for them anyway and we obey the laws better then most by and large.

Nailed it.

5 hours ago, JimB1 said:

Not for long.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2018 at 8:42 AM, 1LtCAP said:

if only they'd get off their asses and go to the inner cities and address the gang and illegal drug problems now. that'd solve almost everything violent crime related.

That is not their goal. They really don't care about those problems. The goal is to restrict and ban guns, the inner city problems are just a means to get there.

On 1/5/2018 at 7:06 PM, SmittyMHS said:

Then we'll all be safe.

The gun show loophole ( no NICS check by FFLs) was closed a long time ago.  What they are aiming for is the end of all private sales.  You meet someone at a gun show who is not a dealer and you make arrangements for a perfectly legal private sale later, off site.  If they can stop people from buying and selling privately at gun shows, they can stop ALL private transfers.

On 1/11/2018 at 8:42 AM, 1LtCAP said:

Are you out of your mind?  That would mean democrats would have to admit that it is their failed social and economic policies that are behind the violence.  If they cracked down on the scumbag gangs it would hurt them politically.  Democrats goals are not to make America better, it's to suckle off the teat of the taxpayer.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:02 AM, Pizza Bob said:

Two of the most virulently anti-gun Democrats, Elijah Cummings and Elizabeth Warren, tasked the GAO with an investigation to prove a tired old Dem talking point: The ease with which guns could be obtained over the Internet. The investigation took two years (and untold tax dollars) and in 72 attempts they were unable to obtain one firearm. Doh! Here is a link to the article...

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/dems-learn-its-harder-to-buy-guns-illegally-online-than-they-thought/

When do you think we'll see this reported by the MSM?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

love it