Unfinished receivers will probably be the next item that come under intense media scrutiny! They even have the menacing "Ghost Guns" label made up already. Now to just continually feed it to the Sheeple! Expect to see bans of both finished and unfinished receivers being proposed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-rise-of-untraceable-ghost-guns/ar-BBHR7WE?li=BBnb7Kz

35 minutes ago, mossburger said:

Actually blame Cody, the guy who started the company. He coined the name "Ghost guns" when he started his company last year

I believe that term has been around quite a bit longer than one year

Kevin De Leon.  Look that jackass up.  LA county is in his district.  Illegals should get Social Security benefits, it should not be deportation for buying illegal SS cards.  This guy is off the rails and gets elected each time.  Look for him on the Federal scene soon. Wants to run for Federal Office.

California and breakfast cereal, whatever is not fruit and nuts, is flakes.

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

I believe that term has been around quite a bit longer than one year

You are correct.  Term was in use in the 80s to my experience.  Take a M16 or AR,  punch out the serial number on the magazine well, and you have a "ghost gun".

• Like 1