Granby140@aol.com

Wtb ar lower

30 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2018 at 9:01 AM, Old School said:

#1   Lowers are cheaper than dirt right now  Check for deals.  $39.95 at Palmetto $120 for completed lowers and IIRC free shipping.

FYI, PSA will not ship a complete lower to NJ, not even an FFL.  They are still shipping stripped lowers to FFLs.  Their PA-10 stripped lowers just came back in stock today.  $79.00

2 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

FYI, PSA will not ship a complete lower to NJ, not even an FFL.  They are still shipping stripped lowers to FFLs.  Their PA-10 stripped lowers just came back in stock today.  $79.00

Well sorry to hear about the PRNJ restrictions.  I'd buy from PK90 (Paul)  You won't find a better deal.

2 people like this

And here I am buying online, spending 100 bucks shipped for an Aero Precision lower.  I'm not a fan of Anderson Manufacturing but if your just gonna make a toy then go ahead.

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

I'm not a fan of Anderson Manufacturing but if your just gonna make a toy then go ahead.

Don't go knocking Anderson.  Sure, their logo is lame (horse joke, he he) , sure their name is bland, sure, their stripped lowers are not works of art.  But the damn things work. I built a half moa SPR on an Anderson lower.  I had to fiddle with it a little, not too much, but it was worth it.  The dang thing shoots like a laser.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Don't go knocking Anderson.  Sure, their logo is lame (horse joke, he he) , sure their name is bland, sure, their stripped lowers are not works of art.  But the damn things work. I built a half moa SPR on an Anderson lower.  I had to fiddle with it a little, not too much, but it was worth it.  The dang thing shoots like a laser.

I will agree with that statement...    I don't mind the horse logo as much as some of the other logos iv seen rolled onto AR lowers.

We have ruger ar556 lowers as well.. sure the finish is nicer and it comes in a pretty box but in reality andersons are a solid lower and i'v never had any issues with the many hundreds we have sold.

12 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

And here I am buying online, spending 100 bucks shipped for an Aero Precision lower.  I'm not a fan of Anderson Manufacturing but if your just gonna make a toy then go ahead.

Well Raymond - that's a pretty strong statement.  What is wrong with an Anderson?  I've built some mega accurate and hard shooting rifles on them.  Finish? Aye, not slick but function is fine.  Dimensions are fine, good as any other. And anyway what does a lower do? Holds FC parts.  Now if you were talking about LPK's yes, you get what you pay for.

9 minutes ago, Old School said:

Well Raymond - that's a pretty strong statement.  What is wrong with an Anderson?  I've built some mega accurate and hard shooting rifles on them.  Finish? Aye, not slick but function is fine.  Dimensions are fine, good as any other. And anyway what does a lower do? Holds FC parts.  Now if you were talking about LPK's yes, you get what you pay for.

It is a strong statement, but I'll stand by it.  

Lower parts kits are a whole different story, spend money on them.

I have a brand new Anderson Stripped Upper and Lower. Will sell together for $60. Pm me if interested. Or anyone else for that matter. I would post pics but it keeps saying the file is too large which it isn't. You can pm me for pics.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:46 PM, Scorpio64 said:

They're called "Poverty Ponies" :D

On 2/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, myhatinthering said:

I think many of you don't fully grasp the reason why people post here.  Anyone can get one from an FFL or online but some prefer not to have paperwork.  That is why people post here

@reloaderguy  great deal there.  if he balks, pm me

Wait a minute.  I thought you can only buy paperless lowers at gun shows.   Silly me. 

30 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Wait a minute.  I thought you can only buy paperless lowers at gun shows.   Silly me. 

As you know my friend, there are no paperless lowers! You pointed that out in your post!

For those who don't know, private sales are great and I am shocked that they exist in the PRNJ! But COEs till have to be filled out and both parties keep a copy......I would hardly call such a transaction "paperless"!

31 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

As you know my friend, there are no paperless lowers! You pointed that out in your post!

For those who don't know, private sales are great and I am shocked that they exist in the PRNJ! But COEs till have to be filled out and both parties keep a copy......I would hardly call such a transaction "paperless"!

Exactly.