1LtCAP

remakes

4 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

“Black Sheep Squadron” would be awesome

A new version of “Combat” with GWOT instead of WWII would be cool.

“Tour of Duty” would be cool.

I’d like to see “Space: Above and Beyond” and “Firefly” come back too.

i totally forgot about space above&beyond. definitely! i thought i'd read somewhere that they were gonna bring firefly back?

Man from Atlantis

Greatest American Hero

Sledgehammer

I believed the remaking of Firefly is the second sign of the Internet apocalypse. Unless they used the original cast people would lose their minds. Might as well add Farscape to that list too.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Man from Atlantis

Greatest American Hero

Sledgehammer

I believed the remaking of Firefly is the second sign of the Internet apocalypse. Unless they used the original cast people would lose their minds. Might as well add Farscape to that list too.

Love me some Farscape!

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

Sea quest

Semi interesting sea story: While I served aboard my 2nd submarine, we were tasked to take Spielberg and some of his crew (writers, I think) to sea for a week. They wanted to get an idea of how real submarines operated at sea, to add realism to the tv show. 

Spielburg is an righteous penis. His crew were pretty cool. They spent a lot of time talking to everyone to learn how a boat works, and how life at sea really was. Spielburg talked down to his crew and most all of our crew...as if we weren’t worthy of speaking to him.  Not very gracious at all. 

This was the same submarine that did many of the surface shots of the ‘USS Dallas’ in ‘Hunt for Red October’. We had a very nice picture of the Red October control room with all the cast/crew on it...signed by everyone. It was prominently displayed in the middle level passageway. They have since decommissioned that boat.  I WISH I had that picture!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

dam! some good ones here. farscape was friggin fantastic. i'd love to see that remade.....or just see the reruns for that matter.

max headroom

I have zero faith that Farscape or Firefly could be successfully remade. Too much of a vocal, and brutal, cult following. It would end up like the new Mcguyver: annoying brat with a synth spin of the original theme song. 

Never heard of some of those WWII TV Series but they look like they are worth checking out.

Tour of Duty was a great show. Also enjoyed China Beach. Both had great Soundtracks.

Can not get into Sci-fi shows.

Stingray would be good for a remake.

I wish they would finally bring Deadwood back. They talked about it multiple times. Jericho as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

Never heard of some of those WWII TV Series but they look like they are worth checking out.

Tour of Duty was a great show. Also enjoyed China Beach. Both had great Soundtracks.

Can not get into Sci-fi shows.

Stingray would be good for a remake.

I wish they would finally bring Deadwood back. They talked about it multiple times. Jericho as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rat patrol and 12 o'clock high were from when i was a kid. black sheep squadron was from the 70's....

a couple different ones.....scifi.....

ultraman.

space giants

johnny sokko and his flying robot(shit.....what kid wouldn't want his own atomic powered robot??)

How about "All in the Family" and the "Jeffersons" - just to watch the liberal heads explode...
They sort of tried to remake a PC version of All in the Family. It was a miserable flop. 704 Hauser 6 episodes made and cancelled after 5 aired back in 1994. All in the Family like Cheers and MASH should never be remade. However I would like CBS to rerun the original All in The Family Episodes Uncut in Primetime. That would make SJW look for their safe space.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk