Mossy500

hello from Ringwood, NJ

7 minutes ago, nexnfx said:

Hi! Joined a little over a week ago and have exchanged messages with several of you. Glad to be here.

PS

I sneeze in even numbers only

Welcome to the party! If the fire dies down grab more from the shed. Thanks sooo much!

And try the cake... it’s good!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By blueraptor
      Whats sup guys , i applied for my fid and pistol permits on 10/24/17 and im still waiting for a call or letter. Hopefully, in a few weeks ill get my permits. Can anyone suggest a gunshop in north jersey,bloomfield.  Im planning to get a cz p10 and vp9
    • By 5th4x4
      After 2 decades of living in the People's Republic of New Jersey, I finally decided to try for a FPID.

My delay in doing so was due to some bogus info I had been told regarding a criminal record (Disorderly Conduct) from 25 years ago that occurred out of state (NY).
      Obviously that did not ultimately prevent me from obtaining my NJ license (it certainly didn't prevent me from being issued an M16 in the Corps!), but according to the LEO who I dealt with, it did slow down my approval (5 months!). Seriously!!!!
      (Ok, fair enough; at least I was actually able to obtain one. That was a huge relief!)

Anyway, the other delay in applying was based on my lack of knowing where I could go to fire a rifle in this area. It's been a really long time since I've fired a weapon, and I thought that it would be truly torturous to possess a rifle, but then not be able to fire it and get to know it. (kinda like ordering a delicious meal off of the menu.... and then only being allowed to look at it)
      There was a time when I participated on various Marine Corps forums, and I was always so frustrated by how many of my fellow jarheads in other states could enjoy such a carefree relationship with their firearms - while I felt that I was being denied even my most basic 2nd Amendment rights, simply because of where I was located.

So....
      I'm here to acclimate myself into the NJ gun culture, and hopefully it doesn't leave me feeling too hungry.
      At this point I'm looking to (finally) purchase, and to learn what is necessary to navigate in this very restricted AO that I reside in. 
      And that's the Intro.
      T

• By JIG
      Hi!

Just recently got my PID and starting to get into personal target shooting, as opposed to renting at a range

I've always had great times with my family going to gun ranges (favorite being Sunset Hill in PA) so figured next step would be to start shooting at indoor ranges closer to home more often

Glad to be in a NJ forum for a newbie like me, forgive me for the stupid questions for a while and spamming the search function
    • By bhunted
      Hello Folks,

I stumbled in here looking for new open dates for Luciano's....

Lived here in WP for 54 years...

I've been into guns all my adult life.
      Haven't done much shooting lately due to time and money, but when I discovered Luciano's was opening, I was like a little kid all over again.
      One of my passions is weapons among motorcycles and such and I love my collection like kids love their Tonka Trucks...

I'm hoping that the new Luciano's will renew my love of shooting and how can you beat that right in your own town to boot!
      They may need a permanent chair and coffee pot for me there, because there is nothing I like to do more is to BS about guns.

Currently have about a dozen weapons... My favs being my H&K USP's and my constantly evolving Bushmaster M4...
      Most of my collection are handguns.. only 2 rifles and 1 shotgun.

Let's see if I can remember all my babies..

Colt Python 6" .357
      Colt Mark IV Series 70 Govt 45acp
      Browning 9mm Hi Power
      H&K USP Compact 45...
      H&K USP 40S&W
      Beretta 92S 9mm
      Mossberg 590 12 gauge shotgun with Marine Coat
      Remington 700 .308 Police Sniper package
      Bushmaster M4 .223

I'm probably forgetting some, but that's it for now.

Happy to find this place. Hopefully it will help me stay in touch more with NJ happenings as well as good conversation.
      Cheers!