Ray Ray

Sig P365

10 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

I mean they have the P225 also - single stack... but not nearly as small.  P290 is hammer fired DAO with restrike.  P365 is striker.

Didn't you have one?

On 1/9/2018 at 3:38 PM, Ray Ray said:

It's not the same size.  It's flatter.  Why not just make a damn single stack?!?

It's the same size or smaller than other single-stacks.  How much smaller do you want it?

On 1/15/2018 at 11:17 AM, Krdshrk said:

I mean they have the P225 also - single stack... but not nearly as small.  P290 is hammer fired DAO with restrike.  P365 is striker.

They also have the P239...

P290RS isn't terrible, too small for me though.

It is totally not what i expected.  It is tiny and yet it is a true 10 + 1.  These will sell.  

This is Sigs answer to the SCCY and Kel-Tec P11.  And it is smaller than both.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blksheep said:

Not again...

Google "Sig halts P365 production" 

Comming up on more than a few Gunforums nationwide.

Interesting.  I'll get confirmation Friday - I know someone who works for Sig from my Cigar groups.  He's currently on vacation (he makes P210s)

Cohen ruined that company.

Sig used to be a stand up company that you could trust to put out a solid product, then they hired that scheister Cohen.  

Now, they lie and manipulate. They put out bad products that are dangerous to their end users. They cut corners.

I enjoy seeing companies with no integrity fail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

Cohen ruined that company.

Sig used to be a stand up company that you could trust to put out a solid product, then they hired that scheister Cohen.  

Now, they lie and manipulate. They put out bad products that are dangerous to their end users. They cut corners.

I enjoy seeing companies with no integrity fail.

I have no skin in the game, I don't like their P226/229 since they are anti lefty.  I also don't like the P320.  But, they too, won.  Glock did not.

Am I gonna buy a Sig?  Probably never.  But they are making tons of stuff and kats love their guns so they sell.

@High Exposure, I feel bad for you.  Your choosen sidearm is a relic from the 80s, your designated scattergun is going under and your duty carbine is from a company hanging on by name only.

Just watched Bills vid. Then looked up his VP9SK.....

Just get a VP9SK and be done with it. Both my Veeps are tack drivers. Never has ANY of my HKs failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BlueLineFish said:

Was planning on getting one with a new round a permits coming. Guess I will be waiting to buy one if even at all now

I think they'll get it right it is just a matter of how long it will take.

5 hours ago, bhunted said:

Just watched Bills vid. Then looked up his VP9SK.....

Just get a VP9SK and be done with it. Both my Veeps are tack drivers. Never has ANY of my HKs failed.

I felt the VP9SK at the Harrisburg outdoor show.  They did something very smart with their magazine extension base pads.  They are part of the magazine and they cannot side up or down.

Factory 10 rounder, 12 and 15.  Options galore 

• Like 1

I felt the VP9SK at the Harrisburg outdoor show.  They did something very smart with their magazine extension base pads.  They are part of the magazine and they cannot side up or down.
Factory 10 rounder, 12 and 15.  Options galore 

Not sure what you mean. They are like any HK mag. Push the bootin and slide it off. [emoji848][emoji3]