Recoil System: 1 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
Sights: Fully Adjustable, 3-Dot Tritium
Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 45oz
Height: 5.7"
Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™
Barrel: 5 inch Stainless Steel Match Grade Bull
Length: 8.6"
Grip: Type Black G-10
Frame: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™ , With Full Length Accessory Rail
Magazines: 2 - 7 Round, Stainless Steel w/ Slam Pads
MSRP: $1,730.00

The TRP™ series of 1911s from Springfield Armory® are serious tools for the most serious of applications. These tactically proven pistols are intentionally designed to work under the worst conditions you’ll encounter. You’ll find all the quality, features and performance that you need in a 1911 of this class.

TRP™ level quality starts with the forged national match frame and slide. These are precision fit and then mated with a match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing. The 20LPI checkering on the front strap, checkered mainspring housing and G10 grips will keep this gun in your hands when the sweat and adrenaline are flowing. The crisp 4.5 – 5lb trigger pull means you can more easily put shots on target when it matters most. 3-Dot tritium sights and an extended beveled magazine will remind you that the TRP™ was designed for use in high stress places – where the environment works against target acquisition, and mag swaps have to be lightning fast. The Armory Kote™ or Stainless Steel finish will protect your TRP™ so it’s ready for the next mission.

Sometimes performance isn’t optional. When your requirements dictate that you use the best tools available, reach for the Tactical Response Pistol™.

• Like 2

I’d agree with that after shooting some of my friends pretty fancy custom guns costing many times what I paid for my TRP OP. 

Also, holsters to fit that long rail can be problematic. If you are looking for a duty type, this one fits:

Model 6360
6360-560-131/132 Level 3 ALS/SLS Duty Holster STX Tactical Black Right Hand/ Left Hand
http://www.safariland.com/all-products/model-6360-als-sls-mid-ride-level-iii-retention-duty-holster-1129474.html#sm.001ftbqrm1cv4eiaw0h1g6l4m0qsp

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGunForums Web Banner Ad May 2020.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By My1stGlock
      Although it's not a NJ establishment I believe West Side Rifle and Pistol Range is the last indoor gun range that exists in NYC of all places. I happen to know the guys and they are a great bunch of guys. I found out that they are also hurting like all other self owned businesses and someone mentioned they have a gofundme page currently. The fact that they are a 2A establishment and also the only one left in the NYC I figured i  can let our forum members know about their page. They did not come to me about this but if I can help out a business/friend and spread the word I will do so and for a good bunch of guys. I understand that for some of us it's hard to donate but if you can that would be great. If you can also spread the word and post on your social media sites that would be great. I would do so but I don't have any accounts on FB, IG or other sites. If you do donate drop them a message that it was you heard about them via NJGF!
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/west-side-rifle-and-pistol-range-inc

Thank you and sorry for asking......

• By JHZR2
      Looking for a nice M1917, preferably a Colt, as I already have an S&W version.  Would like all matching numbers.
    • By 405slapshot
      WTS:  my Glock 21 Gen 4
      Purchased for $607.06 on February 14, 2018 from Gallery of Guns with the Davidson's GuaranteeD Lifetime Warranty.
      Never Been Fired!  Safe Queen.
      Like Factory New. 
      Stock Factory Poly Sights (Front and Rear)
      Three 10 round magazines.
      Original Glock Case with four Back Straps, Brush, Rod, Cable Lock, Magazine Loader, and Paperwork.
      $400
      Cash only.
      I'm located in Northern Ocean County.  Shore Shot Pistol Range Preferred FFL.   
      Also, I am willing to travel to your FFL.  Ideally, Less than 35 miles one way.  Possible, other legal arrangement can be made though.
      Purchaser pays for Transfer Fee.
      If you're waiting on permits, then I can hold if payment is arranged.
      Thank You!

• By XDJohnTact
      Hello all, looking to buy a couple of 10 round 9mm Mags for my XD Tactical? Down near the Jersey Shore?   Starting here before I shop gun dealers. Seems all my Hi Cap Mags were the victim of a boating accident while out fishing?
    • By Maksim
      Just got an email from PSA, they are doing some AWESOME deals on ammo!  Deals are live at Midnight!  Free shipping and they DO SHIP TO NJ!  Just need to email them a copy of FID.
      Edit: Thanks @Krdshrk Limit 5 of the $20 rebates.  Link to Rebate.

Deal Price Shipped on 223 and 300AAC 300rd bulk pack, $89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!!  $.23 per round or $4.66 per box of 20!

Deal Price on 9mm 500rd bulk pack, 89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!! $.1399 per round or $6.99 per box!

Deal Price on 22lr 1600rd bulk pack, $59.99. Price after rebate: $39.99!! - $.024 per round or about $13.50 per brick! 
      Looking over Brownells some more... they have the same price on 22LR and free shipping with coupon code, so if PSA runs out, Brownells does have it as well.  Linky Here

Deal Price on 12GA Buck 100 shells, $59.99. Price after rebate: $39.99!! Less than $.40 per shell and a nice ammo can!

Deal Price on .45acp 300rd bulk pack, $89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!!  Less than $.24 per round or $11.65 per box!

All of the available deals are here.  If placing an order, please go through our links here as it helps the forum.