njJoniGuy

And here comes the shitslide ...

Having contraband firearms AND a domestic partner/spouse can certainly be a problem here in the Glorious Peoples Republik.

Choose one or the other to be on the safer side (no guarantees, but if there's no one to say "He hollered at me!. I'm afraid! AND HE HAS GUNS!!" you're much better off in the long run.)

Glory be to the internet and the free sites like xhamster.com. It's almost like Alice's Restaurant.

2 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

We *might* be talking about to different folks - the one that I am talking about clear had NFA weapons etc. same guy?

i think so.....the guy in saddlebrook that got stabbed in the neck by his wife? the one with the tommygun and m1 paratrooper carbine?

and i think he had a german grease gun too?

17 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

We join these organizations because we expect leadership from them.  I have not seen a whole lot of leadership from the NRA.  I have no idea what the NRA does outside of NJ, don't know, don't care.  All I know is what they do inside of NJ, which is practically nothing.

Why should I join an organization that does nothing for me.  AFAIC the NRA is not much better than a mafia protection racket.  You cannot join most ranges in NJ without being a member so you are forced to pay to play.  But when you look to them for leadership, they are nowhere to be found.  And don't give me the NJ is a lost cause bullshit.  Normandy beach was considered impregnable.  Many brave men assaulted the beach and opened a doorway to europe for allied forces to kick Nazi ass.  The cost was high, many thousands were killed, but we did it anyway because it HAD TO BE DONE.

Nobody wants to become a casualty of the 2A fight in NJ, nobody wants to stick out their necks. Why is that?  I'll tell you why.  Because the NRA is not a good leader, we have no faith in the NRA and people will not follow a leader they have no faith in.

People are not copping out, they are opting out.

Be a leader then.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i think so.....the guy in saddlebrook that got stabbed in the neck by his wife? the one with the tommygun and m1 paratrooper carbine?

and i think he had a german grease gun too?

Oh No - that's small potatoes - this guy had a hidden room - something happened with the wife and mother in law - as I heard mother in law made a call - and he is in the pokey for quite a long time.

16 minutes ago, wangsly said:

The one USRifle30Cal is talking about is a different guy, had a vast collection.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/06/ringwood-gun-collector-sentenced-2-years-prison/98809214/

That's the guy - poor SOB -

7 minutes ago, carl_g said:

Be a leader then.

You cannot - your not part of the inner sanctum - see there is one whether you choose to believe it or not -

21 minutes ago, carl_g said:

Be a leader then.

I am a leader. 

Some leaders are generals and others are squad leaders.  I'm a squad leader in search of a general.  I do what I can, where I can, within the realistic confines of my authority and power.

20 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I am a leader. 

Some leaders are generals and others are squad leaders.  I'm a squad leader in search of a general.  I do what I can, where I can, within the realistic confines of my authority and power.

You’re thinking is flawed

2 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

It doesn't

But it makes the legislators (our beloved leaders) feel like they're doing something to level the playing field, making the former law abiding public (us) as criminal as those who currently buy from the Juan, Jose and Deshawn Gun Shop (the 66 Impala on this corner tonight and the 72 Caddy on that corner tomorrow night) where the only paperwork involved is green.

Juan, Jose and Deshawn's customers carry all the time without regard for the requirements of 2C:39 and 58, so to keep parity, it's just about time for us to do the same.

The law of unintended consequences is going to come back and bite our beloved leaders in the ass. I only hope I'm still around to see it.

This ten ton brick is making me sick

Who were the people in charge of the State Organizations during the Whitman Administration? Are those same people involved today? If so that organization isn't worth spit. GOP controlled all parts of NJ government and we didn't get concealed carry. Why would anyone think they will do anything for them today?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alec.mc said:

Honestly .. Yes.

My whole collection is 8 shot revolvers, It's pretty much all I own. 

Alec, I consider you a friend.  I've known you since we both began shooting steel matches.  

BUT,

Just because all you own is revolvers doesn't mean you can throw the rest of us under the bus.  

Please, don't be apart of the "we eat our own" crowd.

• Like 3

Just now, Ray Ray said:

Alec, I consider you a friend.  I've known you since we both began shooting steel matches.  

BUT,

Just because all you own is revolvers doesn't mean you can throw the rest of us under the bus.  

What gave you the impression that I was throwing anybody under the bus? 

Asking a specific question that I found confusing to the way the new proposed law is written that would pertain to me personally , doesnt mean that I want this law to pass. I was honestly confused about if 8 shot revolvers would become illegal.

Ray, dont forget who was standing next to you at the protests in Trenton while it was freezing rain in the middle of winter. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ray Ray said:

BUT,

It's no so much that we eat our own as much as it is the revolver shooters ( or Fudds)  are leaving us to be eaten by the wolves while they breath a sigh of relief that their guns were not affected. 

What they should worry about is the fact that after the wolves are done eating scary black rifle owners, they will become hungry again and then go after Elmer.

• Like 1

Just now, alec.mc said:

What gave you the impression that I was throwing anybody under the bus? 

Asking a specific question that I found confusing to the way the new proposed law is written that would pertain to me personally , doesnt mean that I want this law to pass. I was honestly confused about if 8 shot revolvers would become illegal.

Ray, dont forget who was standing next to you at the protests in Trenton while it was freezing rain in the middle of winter. 

I remember.  Which is why I asked you.   As long as you remain on our side, we cool.

4 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

It's no so much that we eat our own as much as it is the revolver shooters ( or Fudds)  are leaving us to be eaten by the wolves while they breath a sigh of relief that their guns were not affected. 

What they should worry about is the fact that after the wolves are done eating scary black rifle owners, they will become hungry again and then go after Elmer.

Turning on ourselves is what they want..

Turning on our groups is what they want.

joisey is interesting, the populace has been bred to think everyone is “ on the take” . Then they accept it as a way of life. Only in Joisey can you run for re-election from jail. Yes, I’m not from here 

• Like 1

Get ready..my understanding is that these are only the beginning. Get ready for a semi auto shotgun ban, HD length shotgun ban and many more. Hopefully I will have an address out of state by the end of the year so I don't have to deal with this anymore. This state is a lost cause. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BlueLineFish said:

This state is a lost cause. 

Okay, if NJ is a lost cause, then what?  Move to PA?  Believe it or not, PA is roughly #10 with the strictest gun laws.  They are not far behind NJ, maybe a decade or two until their laws are just as bad.  If you look at a US political map, PA is the next organ to become infected with the liberal cancer.  Sure, there's a lot of deer hunters in PA that could not give a rat's ass that your AR-15 becomes banned as long as they can continue hunting with their bolt action rifles.  Until the government decides that bolt action rifles are too dangerous for people to have.  In fact, the Texas State massacre was carried out with a bolt action rifle.  Kennedy was assassinated with a bolt action rifle, so clearly they are a threat to public safety.  That will be the next argument after they have taken your AR15.

There is not one single state that is a lost cause because the cause is not limited to one state.  Moving to PA, or some other 2A friendlier state (for now) and putting all the worry behind you, all that accomplishes is delaying the inevitable.  Even though you put it behind you does not mean it will not eventually catch up to you again. 

The NRA should be fighting the hardest in NJ, CA, NY and CT because that's where the battle has the highest stakes.  If they cannot prevent an AR ban in NJ, they can't prevent an AR ban anywhere.

• Like 5

You can see PA headed in the same direction. The eastern part of the state has it's dens of liberals but it is still a little ways off. PA is a short term solution for me. Eventually I will reside in, or at least have a home address in a truly free state. I gave up when the turn out was so low knowing how bad Murphy was going to be for gun owners. That was coming from me where almost all unions endorsed Murphy..even my own. I went against that but nowhere near enough people decided it was important enough. They will learn the hard way now. Hopefully ad LE I will still be able to buy like in NY so I can get stuff on the cheap from the fence sitters who sell out of fear. 

• Like 1

Just noticed in S548 THAT semi auto rifles with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 6 rounds will be banned. Looks like they are going to go after M1 Garands!

I also have concerns with the bill calling for the FID info to be loaded onto your drivers license. This seems like a backdoor way to ban out of state purchases, as out of state dealers may not have access to the data on the NJ drivers licenses.

Just now, pasu0115 said:

Just noticed in S548 THAT semi auto rifles with a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 6 rounds will be banned. Looks like they are going to go after M1 Garands!

Again, they are posturing, so when they don't ban Garand rifles, they will be claiming how "reasonable" and compromising they are being and they did us a big huge favor for which they want us to suck their dicks.  Two steps back, one step forward is still going backwards, until there is no more room to move back.  Eventually we will be so far back, our backs will be against a wall.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

Okay, if NJ is a lost cause, then what?  Move to PA?  Believe it or not, PA is roughly #10 with the strictest gun laws.  They are not far behind NJ, maybe a decade or two until their laws are just as bad.  If you look at a US political map, PA is the next organ to become infected with the liberal cancer.  Sure, there's a lot of deer hunters in PA that could not give a rat's ass that your AR-15 becomes banned as long as they can continue hunting with their bolt action rifles.  Until the government decides that bolt action rifles are too dangerous for people to have.  In fact, the Texas State massacre was carried out with a bolt action rifle.  Kennedy was assassinated with a bolt action rifle, so clearly they are a threat to public safety.  That will be the next argument after they have taken your AR15.

There is not one single state that is a lost cause because the cause is not limited to one state.  Moving to PA, or some other 2A friendlier state (for now) and putting all the worry behind you, all that accomplishes is delaying the inevitable.  Even though you put it behind you does not mean it will not eventually catch up to you again. 

The NRA should be fighting the hardest in NJ, CA, NY and CT because that's where the battle has the highest stakes.  If they cannot prevent an AR ban in NJ, they can't prevent an AR ban anywhere.

Don't come to PA stay it sucks here.

11 minutes ago, Zeke said:

When did the populace become so powerless? Oh... only 30% ... Voted.

if you didn’t vote, don’t bitch here.

Honestly, even if you did you shouldn’t bitch. It doesn’t help anything. 

Focus on what we can do moving forward

14 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Honestly, even if you did you shouldn’t bitch. It doesn’t help anything. 

Focus on what we can do moving forward

Pax. Agree.. but if you didn’t vote, seriously what are you gonna do moving forward? Consult your representatives? you didn’t even vote.

Write letters? You didn’t even vote.

30% Is a big problem too effect change.

@voyager9 you didn’t vote..... I can smell it

2 hours ago, pasu0115 said:

I also have concerns with the bill calling for the FID info to be loaded onto your drivers license. This seems like a backdoor way to ban out of state purchases, as out of state dealers may not have access to the data on the NJ drivers licenses.

I DON'T believe they'll get the garand with that. it does not have a magazine, otherwise we wouldn't be loading our enbloc clips.

13 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

I DON'T believe they'll get the garand with that. it does not have a magazine, otherwise we wouldn't be loading our enbloc clips.

You are talking about people that don't know a clip from a magazine nor an adjustable stock from a telescoping stock.

Not to mention the foldy thing that goes up

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

Since when did the antis recognize the difference between magazines and clips?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

I would bet that most of us here voted. The hard work is getting other like-minded people out to vote. Well, that and the fact there are 800,000 more Dems than Reps here. 

Let’s transcribe that. 30% is 30% all

day long 

• Like 1