Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyB

Meg Fellenbaum Pardoned by Christie today!

Here is the NJ2AS email text!

Late this afternoon, January 12, 2018, Gov. Chris Christie personally made the call to Ryan Watson, Esq. that his client, Meg Fellenbaum, received a pardon.

Needless to say, the mainstream media didn’t want the public to hear Meg’s story. If it were not for NJ2AS members, activists and supporters, Meg would be rotting in prison for New Jersey's “liberal values.” We spoke to Meg and she personally wants to thank NJ2AS and our supporters for all of their tireless effort to free her against New Jersey's draconian laws and prosecution!

Now, with days to go until Gov. Phil Murphy’s reign of terror, we need to be united like never before. The calls, emails and letters got it done, and we at NJ2AS would like to say thank you for your belief in our advocacy. The time, effort, and resources that made Meg's pardon possible were all thanks to the proud card-carrying members and donors! Please help us continue the fight and consider becoming a member today or donating by clicking here!

New Jersey Second Amendment Society
http://www.nj2as.org/

Way to go out Governor Christie! We will soon learn to miss you!

When Shaneen, several others & I last dined together, she mentioned that Bersa had given her another .380 (possibly 2?), so I'm pretty sure she has her credentials as she mentioned she feels "naked" w/o her gun for protection.

• Like 1

Re: Fellenbaum Pardon

Thanks to all here who chose the path or righteousness and fought for Meg's pardon.  This was an effort put forth by several groups and individuals (of which CNJFO had a part).  I want to personally thank every NJ2AS member, every CNJFO member, every NJOA member, every NJSFSC member, every ANJR&PC member that responded to the call for help to get Meg pardoned!  Which group or how many groups (in combination) you belong to (I belong to several myself) doesn't matter.  At the end of the day, WE ALL DID IT TOGETHER and I'm proud of each & every one of you!

And to the "Haters" that want to see the ignorant out-of-staters ensnared by NJ gun law rot in a jail cell, I say SCREW YOU!

RE: Aitken Pardon

Congrats Brian, and I hope you can now re-connect with your son!  Your Blue Tent Sky serves as a lasting Cautionary Tale to those that decide to use firearms in NJ at THEIR OWN PERIL :) 

Rosey

http://www.cnjfo.com 

• Like 1