Sign in to follow this  
voyager9

Almost as dangerous around toddlers

On 1/14/2018 at 11:50 AM, Zeke said:

Turkey baster, glitter, car vent.... make sure you leave fan on full . Nothing but smiles from her when she started the car..

So I've been cleaning out our warehouse at work. I found a pallet of art supplys with glitter. Now all the work truck vents are full of glitter and awaiting a driver. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, fishnut said:

So I've been cleaning out our warehouse at work. I found a pallet of art supplys with glitter. Now all the work truck vents are full of glitter and awaiting a driver. 

Omg best morning ever, my stomach hurts from laughing so much. 3 of my coworkers are now covered in glitter for the rest of the day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fishnut said:

I know, this was payback for them gluing everything down to my desk and the drawers shut when I went to NH last month. 

True story;

Sooo my mother is a neat freak/ ocd

so last year @Mrs.Zeke came up with the bright idea to put all the nieces and nephews gift cards in balloons filled with chads( punched holes for those that don’t remember Florida)

That was a fun Christmas!

This year we tried glitter wrapping paper, could not get tape to stick.

Yes, my side of the family Christmas is celebrated at my mothers home.

So they (the 3 glitter covered coworkers) are up to no good. They all stayed after work today knowing I had to leave right away. They are planning somethin I know it. They don't know i have 24 hour access to the security cams. They are in the teachers lounge drinking coffee and plotting. I wish these cameras had audio too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fishnut said:

So they (the 3 glitter covered coworkers) are up to no good. They all stayed after work today knowing I had to leave right away. They are planning somethin I know it. They don't know i have 24 hour access to the security cams. They are in the teachers lounge drinking coffee and plotting. I wish these cameras had audio too. 

Ha ha! Further down the spiral! I like it!