Sign in to follow this  
JimB1

S&W Rebates, anyone have any issues?

I submitted my rebate for the winter revolver one (for a $50 gift card) they had going on Dec 1st. According to their online rebate status it was approved and fulfilled Dec 4th (which seemed really fast to me considering the "allow up to 10 weeks for processing" standard messaging on the rebates but hey, electronically submitted and well before the holidays so who knows right?). At the end of December I still hadn't received it so I did an online chat with one of their reps who said it looks like they printed the check card but hadn't sent it yet and they would fix the online status and put the right date in when it shipped. Here we are two weeks later and the status still shows fulfilled on Dec 4th and still no rebate. I just tried to send an email using the rebate status page "contact us" email and it won't let me submit, it says "invalid info" but all the page fields are filled in correctly.

Anyone else having an issue with S&W rebates? I am going to try calling tomorrow to see if that gets a better response but it's starting to get a little annoying that I have to chase this down.

-Jim

I personally avoid rebate deals. They're a scam. Not saying that they don't honor them, it's just that they're counting on people not redeeming them. It allows manufacturers to advertise a "sale" without actually lowering the price.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk