SJG

New Jersey Needs to Split in Two Like Cali

It is not so much important where the geographical split happens but rather ideological. Would be great if we could end up with 1/2 being a "free 2A State" then just relocate to that part

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

good idea. north of trenton goes to ny. south of trenton goes to pa. :)

Better idea - all of upstate NY splits off Westchester county, NYC and Long Island and forms a new state. Northwest Jersey joins this new state with upstate NY. It would be better than joining PA

• Like 3

I'd be all for a remapping of the states.  South Jersey (Salem, Cumberland, Gloucester, Cape May, Burlington and Atlantic Counties) should be it's own state.  We are the garden part of the garden state and we are tired of all the BS coming from the big city politics of Trenton, Newark and all the NYC suburbs.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Regular Guy said:

I'd be all for a remapping of the states.  South Jersey (Salem, Cumberland, Gloucester, Cape May, Burlington and Atlantic Counties) should be it's own state.  We are the garden part of the garden state and we are tired of all the BS coming from the big city politics of Trenton, Newark and all the NYC suburbs.

ya missed camden county...which i suspect was deliberate...but that's ok.....we can become part of pa and it'll be good.

22 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

ya missed camden county...which i suspect was deliberate...but that's ok.....we can become part of pa and it'll be good.

There's a lot more to Camden Co than Camden City....

I think Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Morris and Somerset would make a good state. There is some pharmceutical and tech in the area, and many residents commute to good paying jobs in NYC. The liberals would never let it happen, they need the red areas to pay for their waste. I hope the proposal in California gets traction.

On 1/16/2018 at 10:36 PM, pasu0115 said:

I think Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Morris and Somerset would make a good state. There is some pharmceutical and tech in the area, and many residents commute to good paying jobs in NYC. The liberals would never let it happen, they need the red areas to pay for their waste. I hope the proposal in California gets traction.

I need northern Passaic County to be included in that (it was originally supposed to be a separate county but South Jersey objected to it when the counties were being created - so we're stuck with Paterson) so my business isn't trapped in NJ