HODGIE

Here is what is in store for ALL US GUN owners......

I am not for any type of fear mongering and I absolutely HATE political speculation and conspiracy theory bull crap even more, but this is right here is currently happening right under our noses and is being supported by our own "allies" which are proving worse then our enemies.

Watch it, don't watch it I really don't care but you all the people in gun friendly states better stop thinking that it's only "liberals" and their **** Hole" states like NJ/NY that are going to suffer the consequences of what's going on now. 

Spend your money more wisely in the future and make sure those who you support whether it be a 2A org or a Gun channel get on board and start advocating for their members against this unlawful garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMw0g7m8IVE

This was a live chat MAC did earlier today with an EX ATF insider who is extremely no compromise gun control and knowledgeable of what's going on right now. There is too much good information to give the cliff notes so take an hour of your time and watch/listen to it then take action. 

Contact your Senators, Congress Critters, and the White House as well as sign the ATF petition linked below.

https://gunowners.org/alert1102018.htm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Here's what I just wrote the WH feel free to use it as a template or in it's entirety if you wish. Maybe 1 or 2  will fall on deaf ears but its far from a waste of time when thousands of people are sending their opinions and standing up for their Federal rights and cashing in on the promises made.

"Mr. President, You ran on a platform of being pro-gun and 2nd Amendment friendly. Right now the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) is considering changing the definition of a machine gun to INCLUDE devices previously deemed as lawful devices that did NOT constitute making a machine gun. This agency does NOT have the authority to legislate, or change the definitions that congress has spelled out via the law. Bump firing a semi-automatic firearm does not require a device. Therefore the ATF is attempting to regulate with the same authority as law, something that's as simple as using a technique.

I urge you and your Attorney General to put a stop to this immediately. Please don't follow in the foot steps of President Obama. Make the members of Congress take this issue on.

Sorry for the blocked profanity as you can see I am really amped up over this.