Extricator

Browning Buckmark Contour 7 1/4" barrel

Its been a few months and about a 1000 round since I got the Browning Buckmark Contour SS with the 7 1/4" barrel and so far I love this gun for messing around at the range.  I find myself taking it with me every time I go.  I mounted a True-Glo red dot to this gun and several spare mags.  I have it dialed in to take the bulls eye out of my targets at 25 yards every time.  I originally got it for my daughter to shoot when she goes with me.  So far this gun has been very reliable with no misfires.  Been feeding the CCI 40 grain through her.  Has anyone had any issues and if so after how many rounds?

IMG_1328.JPG

• Like 1

I have the Contour 5.5". I put about 750rds thru it. As long as I keep it clean it runs great. It will start to have feed and extraction issues if I let it get too dirty, usually around 350rds. I also had a red dot mounted on it, a Burris FFIII, I since have removed it and just went back to using the stock sights. I run Remington Golden Bullet 36gr HP exclusively. Accurate and fun. My wife has the Buckmark Micro 4". About 1200rds thru it with zero issues.

IMG_20161003_200458074_HDR.jpg

• Like 1