Sign in to follow this  
Downtownv

Classified Ads

Gun stuff or yard sale stuff? 

Yard sale stuff I think anyone can post free in njgf list.

Gun stuff you have to be a premier user. Click on the top bar where it says store and pick a membership. It's only a few bucks and you can post pictures in regular threads easier, no size limit. 

There use to be an option for regular members to pay a couple dollars for one ad in the guns and ammo for sale section, not sure if that's still the same. 

Correct.  You must be a Premier Member (https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/store/category/1-premier-membership/) to post a for-sale ad.  

5 hours ago, louu said:

There use to be an option for regular members to pay a couple dollars for one ad in the guns and ammo for sale section, not sure if that's still the same. 

That was with the Old "new" marketplace, which is no longer in use - we went back to the "old" style marketplace of just forum posts.

3 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Correct.  You must be a Premier Member (https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/store/category/1-premier-membership/) to post a for-sale ad.  

That was with the Old "new" marketplace, which is no longer in use - we went back to the "old" style marketplace of just forum posts.

Nick,

Thank you for the link to the NJGF store..........Now WHERE ARE THE T-SHIRTS!:ireful:

• Like 2

Nick,
   Thank you for the link to the NJGF store..........Now WHERE ARE THE T-SHIRTS!:ireful:
I'm broke and can't afford any more t-shirts but i have been saving pennies since the last run, I now have $4000 in pennies to spend on njgf swag....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1