7 posts in this topic
In Stock At Monmouth Arms, LLC
Sig Sauer P320 Compact 9mm with Night Sights $580.00 Sig Sauer p320 Full Size 9mm (Pinned Mags) Contrast Sights $535.00 Smith and Wesson Mp9 2.0 Black (Factory 15rds Magazines) $525.00 Smith and Wesson 617 4" 22lr $675.00 Smith and Wesson Mp9 Shield $390.00 These are all New in Box. Prices are plus $15.00 Nics and NJ Tax.
Handgun Buyer must have Valid DL and Valid P2P.
Thanks for Looking,
Steven - Monmouth Arms, LLC
172 US 9 - Suite F
Englishtown NJ 07726
In celebration of the 71st Anniversary of the Defeat of the Japanese Imperial Forces
Shongum Sportsmen's Association
Invites you to participate in the
V.J. Day Marksmanship Competition
Saturday August 20th , 2016
Registration 9AM, Rifle Contest till 1PM, Lunch 1PM, Pistols 2-4
Compete with your WWII Era Pacific Theater Rifles and Pistols
WWII Re-Enactors are encouraged to participate in uniform (optional)
Shongum Sportsmen’s Chapel Hill Range
363 Janes Chapel Road, Mansfield(Oxford), NJ 07863-3511
From Center of Hackettstown, take ROUTE 46 WEST. Two Miles west of Rt 517, turn LEFT onto RUSSLING RD (by Best’s Fruit Farm).
At end, (1.5 miles) Turn LEFT onto BARKER’S MILL RD (.2 Miles.) Turn RIGHT onto MT BETHEL RD. for 1 mile, Turn RIGHT onto JANES CHAPEL ROAD Range approx 1 Mile on RIGHT
$30.00* for Guests (Extra targets $1 each)
Family/significant others: $60 for two benches and up to 6 competitors.10 targets per shooter
Includes Rice Cakes, Hot Dogs, Liberty Cabbage, Pork & Beans and Soft Drinks Lunch
PRIZES: Trophy to the Best in Each Class
FIREARMS: Curios and Relics of the WWII Pacific Theater
(Original Stocks and Sights)
TOKYO ROSE TROPHY: For Best Female Score
Douglas MacArthur Award: Best score for person under 18
RIFLE CONTESTS REQUIRE 10 SHOTS EACH @ 100 YARDS – FIRING POSITION OPTIONAL Except#10,#11
1. MANCHURIA JAPANESE TYPE-30,38 MOD 98 MAUSER, GERMAN MOD 88/05 or CHINESE HANYANG
2. GUADALCANAL ’03,03A1 SPRINGFIELD, Johnson 1941, ANY 6.5 JAPANESETYPE 38 or TYPE I(Italian)
3. BATAAN US M1917 ENFIELD, ANY JAPANESE 6.5 OR 7.7MM Long RIFLE
4. OKINAWA ‘03A3, M-1 GARAND, ANY JAPANESE 6.5 OR 7.7MM SERVICE RIFLE or CARBINE
5. BURMA TYPE-38 OR TYPE 44 JAPANESE CARBINE, #5 ENFIELD JUNGLE CARBINE
6. MANDALAY- ANY JAPANESE SERVICE RIFLE,BRITISH #3 SMLE OR #4 ENFIELD
7. PACIFIC SNIPER TYPE-97 OR TYPE-99 WITH ORIGINAL SCOPE, ‘03A4, 1942 USMC, M1C-SNIPER, #1 MK-IV(T)
(1 SHOT – 100 YARDS)
8. KHALKHIN GOL SVT, MOSIN NAGANT, ANY JAPANESE 6.5MM SERVICE RIFLE
9. MARINE RAIDER THOMPSON/REISING CARBINE (TARGET WILL BE FULL SIZE SILHOUETTE)
10. GUNG HO M1,1911, 24 SHOTS 30 CAL, 7 SHOTS 45, PRONE, KNEELING AND OFFHAND.100,75,50,25 yds
11. TENNOUHEIKA BANZAI JAP RIFLE WITH BAYONET ATTACHED, OFF HAND (TARGET WILL BE FULL SIZE SILHOUETTE)
12. EDSON'S RIDGE SEMI AUTO BROWNING BAR, 1917 OR 1919
HANDGUN CONTESTS REQUIRE 12 SHOTS EACH @ 50 feet – STANDING ONE-HAND
13. SAMURAI TROPHY ANY JAPANESE SERVICE PISTOL OR REVOLVER TYPE : 26, 14, 94, Nambu
14. VICTORY OVER JAPAN ANY WWII ALLIED FORCES SERVICE PISTOL, 1911, 1911A1, TOKAREV, BROWNING HP, C96, COLT, S&W,WEBLEY, ENFIELD, NAGANT
TRENCH/RIOT GUN AND PISTOL COMBINATION SNIPER ELIMINATION EVENT (5 12 GA 00B,6 pistol)
16. PALM TREE CLEARANCE 12 GA Shotgun 20 inch barrel and GI Handgun 45 or 38 SPL ( 25 yards) (No Federal FliteControl OO)
SHOOT CHAIRMAN STAN GURSKI – GurskiLTC@aol.com 732-388-1202
Currently selling my XDS 4.0 in 9mm (listed on the MEWE app), as I just bought an Shield Performance center in 9mm, and since I don't have a need for two small carry guns so I am selling the XDS.
Currently have two valid permits and though I don't need to buy anything, it seems like a waste to let to the permits go to waste. Here is my current collection, all purchased in the last 3 years-
Glock 17 Gen 4
Glock 23 Gen 4
Sig p226 in 22LR and conversion slide for 9mm
Shield performance center 9mm
Colt trooper mark 4 (1970s, was my dads old service revolver)
Ruger GP100 in 357
Ruger SR1911 in 45
M&P pro series in 9mm
XDS 4.0 in 9mm (currently looking to sell)
previously owned an M&P 40c but sold that....
What is my collection missing? Looking into CZ 75B or CZ 75 P01....
Thought or opinions?
I watch a lot of YouTube, and subscribe to many gun channels, Hickok45, The Yankee Marshal, Demoliation Ranch etc......
Recently The Yankee Marshall has been posting a lot of his "custom" Glocks, which aren't really glocks!?!?
Appearently Lone wolf Distributors makes a "Timber Wolf" frame, which accepts a glock slide but the grip angle is more like a 1911.....
Anyone have one? Anyone held one?
As the title says, I typed in the the gun price request form, on a windows laptop, and got submission errors. used two different browsers, firefox and windows explorer.
In case any dealers are reading: Looking for M&P prop series in 9mm. 5 inch version. SKU: 178048 or 178010
Want 17 rounds pinned to 15 but would take 10 rounders if that's what we could get.
Come on goys, why did you have to hijack my big, beautiful thread?! As Mrs. Peel stated: Please let's keep this for updates on this situation. Did the school district get slapped down? Did the guy clear his name and get his guns back from the Gunsitters folks?
Well, there's gun owners and then there is us, the minority of NJ gun owners. Many of the majority are fudds, many are democrats who are happy to take a 10 round magazine because they are just shitty people for whom "why do you ever need more than two rounds in the shotgun?", and many are police officers with their nice fat pensions to mind, and they don't mind shitting on the lesser humans in this state as they are all moving out after they retire to get their BS retired LEO special privileges for barely qualifying twice a year at the range for 25 years.
A photo of Boonton, NJ's returning World War II veterans. Now, obviously I did not take this photo, but I was asked to scan this for my grandfather. Since the printed copy of this photo is - I believe - sold by the VFW, I have severely decreased the quality and size in this upload, but I felt it was too cool a picture not to share. Print I was provided is 40x8", and I believe this is still on display at the VFW in Boonton (without the numbers). Contact them if you are interested in obtaining a copy.
No registered users viewing this page.