Ray Ray

Ukraine's new AK

I actually do follow the politics. I hate admitting Russia I believe is right in Crimea. Yes I collect Finnish Military items from Civil War to Lapland War. Also the target rifles. Unfortunately NJ doesn't allow me to own newer Valmet Semis or I probably would. 

You are correct about the Russians today. There is a Finnish saying that covers it. A Russian is a Russian even if you fry them in oil.

I really don't buy newer rifles.

Nice, I have seen you have a nice Finnish collection especially bayonets. I have a modest but good Finnish rifle and tunic/equipment collection to. I hear ya on the valmets. I'm an ak guy over ar's so the idea of owning a Finnish ak is very exciting but ya never gonna happen here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice, I have seen you have a nice Finnish collection especially bayonets. I have a modest but good Finnish rifle and tunic/equipment collection to. I hear ya on the valmets. I'm an ak guy over ar's so the idea of owning a Finnish ak is very exciting but ya never gonna happen here.

Thank you. I scaled it back some recently. Rifles I have one example of each and except the M/39 for now I am keeping one of each manufacturer. The bayonets I was over 75 at one point. It's less than half now with still a few more to sell, but all have frogs. The M/19 puukkopistin I quickly built a collection of but some of those are about to go too. When I started buying the tools and leather carriers for them I ran out of space. I have a friend in Finland who collects the Tunics, but I have avoided buying them so far.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I scaled it back some recently. Rifles I have one example of each and except the M/39 for now I am keeping one of each manufacturer. The bayonets I was over 75 at one point. It's less than half now with still a few more to sell, but all have frogs. The M/19 puukkopistin I quickly built a collection of but some of those are about to go too. When I started buying the tools and leather carriers for them I ran out of space. I have a friend in Finland who collects the Tunics, but I have avoided buying them so far.

Nice Finnish frogs aren't plentiful, you got a m24rv and a m27rv?

Nice Finnish frogs aren't plentiful, you got a m24rv and a m27rv?

I meant one example of each major one. M/91, M/24, M/27, M/28, M/28-30, M/39, and M/91-30. The P series don't interest me. The carbines I wouldn't mind owning but not at current prices.

I also built a M/28-57 and I have a M/28-76. I gave up on the M/27-66. Still working on a M/85.

I meant one example of each major one. M/91, M/24, M/27, M/28, M/28-30, M/39, and M/91-30. The P series don't interest me. The carbines I wouldn't mind owning but not at current prices. 
I also built a M/28-57 and I have a M/28-76. I gave up on the M/27-66. Still working on a M/85.

Haha ya I was just checking. Prices on the carbines are HIGH def. I have a similar rifle collection excluding post war target rifles, I'm interested in the p-series but spending 450-650 on a re-sleeved barrel m91 isn't to enticing.

Haha ya I was just checking. Prices on the carbines are HIGH def. I have a similar rifle collection excluding post war target rifles, I'm interested in the p-series but spending 450-650 on a re-sleeved barrel m91 isn't to enticing.

I wouldn't buy P Series when they were $350 for the same reason. I didn't even know they were that much now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk