Krdshrk

Shotgun Shootout - Superb Owl Sunday - Feb 4th 2018 @ 9AM

He's been married for twenty happy years!  The end of that run is just around the corner. "Hall sex" can't be far away. The next guy who tells me happy wife, happy life is gonna  have to prove that they are not in a mason jar in the back of the fridge.

5 hours ago, T Bill said:

He's been married for twenty happy years!  The end of that run is just around the corner. "Hall sex" can't be far away. The next guy who tells me happy wife, happy life is gonna  have to prove that they are not in a mason jar in the back of the fridge.

There are simple rules that make long term marriage work out....  Its easy to be happy and married.

But lets not get off topic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, remixer said:

There are simple rules that make long term marriage work out....  Its easy to be happy and married.

But lets not get off topic.

Right you are.  Getting back on track, I think you were just about to say that you are coming to the next shootout.

We need to set up an event for standard target shooting.. Rifles and hand guns.... Maybe at Range 14. Enough of us are members and can each let in 3 other people... Would be cool to get to try out other peoples stuff, etc... I just bought a bunch of new steel targets and some black pipe to build a 6' hanging system to hang a bunch of targets off of so we could all plink on that, too.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lambo2936 said:

We need to set up an event for standard target shooting.. Rifles and hand guns.... Maybe at Range 14. Enough of us are members and can each let in 3 other people... Would be cool to get to try out other peoples stuff, etc... I just bought a bunch of new steel targets and some black pipe to build a 6' hanging system to hang a bunch of targets off of so we could all plink on that, too.

I did that years ago.  Haven't had a chance to do it again.  

2 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

I did that years ago.  Haven't had a chance to do it again.  

I think itd be great if we could get R14 on board... reserve an entire section of the range at opening time. Maybe BBq after or something. Would love to meet some of the guys on here, try out other peoples stuff etc. Us young millenials dont get much social interaction lmao... plus for people like me who are fairly new to shooting its nice to learn from others without a 300$ course. Pick up new tricks and such.

My hours are flexible so im in 100%. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lambo2936 said:

I think itd be great if we could get R14 on board... reserve an entire section of the range at opening time. Maybe BBq after or something. Would love to meet some of the guys on here, try out other peoples stuff etc. Us young millenials dont get much social interaction lmao... plus for people like me who are fairly new to shooting its nice to learn from others without a 300$ course. Pick up new tricks and such.

My hours are flexible so im in 100%. 

If you would like to head that up, please feel free to contact them.  I know the best times for people would be on the weekends, but those are usually the busiest times for R14 and it's hard to get lanes.  If the members can get there early enough and get a few lanes together, then it tends to work.

Ill try and get in contact with them the next time they are open. 
Not an issue though to get a few tables. If you go mid day on a weekend there are usually tables clearing up, as all of the people that got there early start leaving.

4 hours ago, sota said:

If someone wants to set up an R14 meet, I'm in.  Also, see about getting time on the .50cal range as well.  Because reasons.

I don't think they have a separate range for .50 cal, do they? Just Handgun side or Rifle side, i thought.
.50Cal sounds like fun but i live an hour away from the range and don't want to have to drive that long with soiled pants.

Oh, no way i didn't know that. Makes sense i guess o_0. Now, to buy a big buy gun.
Why stop at 50BMG. If you want to spend $10k+ on a big bore rifle you will rarely use in NJ might as well go for 20mm.

http://www.anzioironworks.com/MAG-FED-20MM-RIFLE.htm

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On 2/5/2018 at 4:24 PM, remixer said:

Oh i was not worried about being shot..  More concerned about being ran over while they park the car. ;)

I really take exception to that! I drive better than most men I know. I was taught by my father over 43-years-ago and he drove a big-ass bus for the MTA in NYC. :p

I'm busy catching up here!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Hey, hey, hey! I take exception to whomever says something like that. I can miss a clay as well as any guy!

:)

6 hours ago, Gunsrlegal said:

I really take exception to that! I drive better than most men I know. I was taught by my father over 43-years-ago and he drove a big-ass bus for the MTA in NYC. :p

I'm busy catching up here!

I drive in NYC daily... The fact you were taught by someone who drove an MTA bus proved my point. :) Those buses play smash the little cars constantly.

(Digging it deeper)