wangsly

NJGF Meet up at Longshot Range

Hey guys, I’m thinking about asking the owner at Longshot to let us do a NJGF meet up at his Range. I figured right now would be a perfect time since he just opened. The way he is set up is 3 different sets of ports. Each set is in its own room. 6 ports on the 50yd Rifle Range, 7 ports each at the 25yd handgun Range. I can ask if he can set aside a room for us and see if we can make some kind of deal, is anyone interested? It would probably be easier to talk him into it for a weeknight. Range is on County Ave in Secaucus. 

@Ray Ray getting his dream off the ground for the last year has kept him extremely busy. I’m hoping the NJGF meet up will introduce the crew to a new place to shoot, as well as introduce him to the NJGF crew. The store is still only partially open and the bugs are still being worked out, so I’m sure getting shooters in who will give valuable input will be a good learning experience. 

@Krdshrk Thursday next week will work for me, I’ll approach him with the idea and see what he will work out for us.

• Like 1

Hey guys just talked to Jeff the owner, everyday price is $25 for an hour plus $15 to share the port with a buddy. He offered us $20 for an hour of range time and free port sharing for the meet up night from 5:00-9:00pm. This will be in one of the 25yd handgun ranges. He has Ammo for sale but didn’t ask as to which calibers he has stocked yet so bring your own if it’s something odd. He just has the “no steel cased” rule. The range we are on is handgun, .22lr rifle, or pistol caliber Carbine rated. 

• Like 1